Chapter 45

I opened my eyes & found myself in the hospital yet again, I could feel someone holding my hand I gazed down I saw that it was none other than Stefan he was fast asleep his head rested on the bed. I moved a bit as he woke up "peach".

"Stef" I mumbled.

"You okay?" He moved closer as I nodded as a yes "thank god" he said to himself as he kissed my head "you got us all worried".

"What happened?" I asked in confusion, I couldn't remember what exactly happened it was all a blur in my mind.

"There was an accident" he said slowly "but you're safe now". The doctor walked in with a big smile on his face "you're awake" as I smiled at him, he examined me for a while & he walked out of the room as Matt got in "peach".

"Matt" I beamed as he moved closer.

"Be here, I'll go & talk to the doctor" Stefan told Matt as he walked out of the room.

"How are you feeling?" Matt hold my hand.

"Okay" I mumbled as he placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand "thank god".

"What happened?" I looked at him.

"You don't remember?" He asked.

"We were at Alaric's wedding & there was an explosion, after that everything is a blur" I said.

"It was Kai, he showed up & did his little trick Jo is gone" he said slowly.

"What?" I was shocked as hell.

"Hey calm down, you need to rest" he said slowly.

"What about the others?" Images came to my mind.

"Our friends are okay" he smiled a bit as I gave a sigh of relief "Melissa & Tyler just left before you got up, they went home to freshen up".

"Poor Alaric" my voice heavy "how can Kai be this evil, it was their wedding day".

"Peach, you need to rest. So, close your eyes" Matt gently caress my face "I'll be here with you" as I closed my eyes.

***

At Alaric's & Jo's wedding when their vows were being exchanged Kai showed up & with his magic tore everything down, killing Jo on the process. He wanted to take revenge on his family & the Gemini coven for shunning him & locking him up in the prison world. Lily feed him her blood & turned him into another vampire witch like her heretic family because Kai helped her in freeing them from the prison world, so Kai was now more powerful then ever & none of us had any knowledge about this until the tragic incident. I hit my head pretty bad sitting on the front row & lost consciousness on the process of the powerful magic shoved against us, I was able to recover & heal quickly but my memories were all over the place & I couldn't remember shit. The last thing I remember was attending the wedding with my friends & a massive explosion taking place.

"You're peach, born & brought up in NYC. We moved to Mystic Falls when you were 17 & there we met our friends Bonnie, Elena, Matt, Tyler, Stefan & Damon" Melissa looked at me.