Chapted 44

"Valerie, had a child with Stefan. A child stefan has no idea about" Bonnie looked at me.

"Yep" I nodded.

"And she, herself told you that she found out about you from Stefan's diaries" she murmured.

"Yup" I responded.

"And she wants you to be with Stefan" she said slowly.

"Right again" I replied.

"I don't understand what she's upto & why does she want you to be with Stefan, if she's still in love with him?" Bonnie was confused.

"Because she told me I'm the only one who can bring his humanity back" I said.

"Kai made sure you won't be able to so" she said "but...if Stefan see's you again & realise how special you were to him, he would switch it back on his own".

"We are not talking about this because I'm not going to be a bait on Stefan's humanity switch" I told her "peach, don't you want Stefan to get his humanity back even a little bit?" She gazed at me.

"As much as I want the old Stefan back, I cannot because if he gets his humanity back all the miserable things that he has done will rush back & it will hurt him" I said "and I don't want him to get hurt or get his feelings for me back on because if he comes back to me, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to say no to him & in the end the cycle will continue of us breaking each other's heart & someone trying to turn his humanity off again. In short, our love story had become an entertainment for lunatics".

"I know what you fear but you can't live in fear & deny yourself happiness" she said slowly "even Stefan deserve to be happy with you".

"Bonnie, lets not have this conversation shall we? Cos the answer will always be no" I huffed.

"Bless my eyes it's peaches" Kai smirked as he walked into the cafe "how have you been beautiful?" He pulled a chair & sat next to us "miss me?"

"What are you doing here Kai?" Bonnie muttered.

"I though I'd grab a drink, didn't know you guys would be here" he grinned.

"Ugh! Go away" Bonnie hissed.

"Peaches, are your lips still sealed by magic yet again?" He gazed at me "or this is so unlike you".

"Let's get out of here" Bonnie stood up.

"Leaving so soon" Kai waved his hand as Bonnie sat back down "let's not forget Bonnie, you have no magic in you". Then he pulled out his cellphone "say cheese" as he clicked a photo of us "how shall I post it? Bff reunions?"

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Finally, I missed the sound of your delicious voice" he smiled at me "for what it's worth, I'm sorry peach I shouldn't have done what I did. You didn't deserve it, you were gentle & kind even to an outcast like me. You took me in when no one else did & I did you bad, thinking about what I've done to you & your friends I actually feel bad. You see I sympathise with you, I got some of Luke's qualities when we merged & he's to blame.....I wanna make it upto you".