Chapter 22

Elena blood was the key to making Klaus' hybrids so for now Elena is safe & Klaus has appointed Stefan his partner whom he compelled to keep an eye on Elena, but the bad news was he had switched off his humanity so now he's like a living walking zombie compelled vampire if anyone can understand what that even means. On the other hand, Tyler is the first ever successful hybrid of Klaus & he's under the protection of Rebekah which is making Melissa overly insecure since Rebekah has a thing for Tyler now & my overly dramatic life continues with a vampire hunter in town named Mikael who's the stepfather father of Klaus, he's a vampire himself but he's a vampire who hunts vampires & Katherine was the master mind in finding him after contacting Anna the dead vampire girlfriend of Jeremy. After Jeremy was brought back from the dead by Bonnie he began to see Vicki & Anna until one day all the ghosts of the dead returned to Mystic Falls to finish their unfinished businesses but thankfully with the help of Elena's necklace which happen to be the necklace of the first witch, the portal was closed in time & the hauntings were over.

"Hello, there" Stefan smirked as he stood besides my locker "what do you want?" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

"I'm just here to see how you have been doing?" he smiled "I'm fine, totally fine" I murmured.

"And that's when I know your lying" he chuckled.

"Okay, bodyguard shouldn't you be looking after Elena & not me?" I folded my arms.

"She's in the gym, I just checked on her" he said.

"Why don't you go & guard her, we don't want her to break a bone or something" I muttered.

"So, you're trying to avoid me" he grinned.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious Stefan we are done" I frowned as I walked towards the washroom.

"This is how you're going act, like you don't care" he caught up to me.

"I think I cared a little too much & this is not who I am as a person" I said as I walked into the washroom "hi" Rebekah smiled as she saw me in the washroom "what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I'm here for senior year" she smirked as she walked out of the washroom.

"Rebekah is going to be our new cheerleader?" Melissa complained as we looked at Rebekah performing "the girl got moves" Tyler smirked.

"Are you my boyfriend or her's?" Melissa hissed.

"Calm down, easy" Tyler murmured.

"Not happening at all" Caroline folded her arms as she looked at Rebekah leading the squad.

"I'm out of here, I need a run" I mumbled as I raced towards the tracks. I've been running for a couple of days inside my compound & I was loving it.

"Hello there" Stefan said as he caught up to me.

"You don't have anything else to do, stef" I huffed as I kept on running.

"Is this the new you, because I'm loving it" he chuckled as he kept on running besides me.

"Elena, is there not here" I complained as I stopped on the tracks.