Chapter 21

"So, we are heading to Chicago to bring Stefan home, that's your major plan" Damon looked at me.

"You are the last person I want to take a road trip with, but can't help it" I muttered as I put my seat belts on "and you're an ass like Klaus so, it would be awesome for you & klaus to have a little chit chat while I talk to Stefan" I smirked.

"You know why Klaus plan on building a hybrid army failed right?" he looked at me.

"Yes, I know Elena should have died to complete the transformation but she lives & she's human thanks to John" I murmured.

"Here's Stefan's diary from the 20's, read it" he handed it to me.

"I don't think, I need to know about his past life" I said as I tossed it behind but Damon grabbed it & read "it's been blurry for the last couple of days, so many bodies, so many women, I can't remember".

"Stop reading" I complained as I snatched the journal.

"Oh my god! Stefan's not a virgin who knew" he teased as he looked at me.

"That's a news" I rolled my eyes.

"You don't seem surprised" he smirked.

"He has lived for the last 162 years on this planet, who knows what kind of rubbish he did & who wants to know" I folded my arms.

"You are are too good to be true, peach" he chuckled "because who am I to judge? I don't know what happens with vampires or werewolves cos I'm not one" I said.

"That's what I like about you, peach" he smiled.

"Stop, with all those flirty looks Damon & you know it's always Stefan & talking about his past I'm sure you had a long lists of errors" I chuckled.

"Well, Stefan was the play boy back then not me" he protested "so, you mean you were a virgin until the 21st century?" I joked.

"You are getting into my nerves" he frowned.

"That's what I thought" I giggled as I looked at the sun going down & the darkness caving in.

"Stefan & Klaus knew each other during the 20's?" I looked at Gloria, the witch who owned a bar in Chicago.

"Yes & even Rebekah, Klaus' sister was there with them. The siblings were fleeing from a vampire hunter" she explained.

"So, why are you telling me all these?" I asked.

"Because I know your mother, peach" she replied.

"So, Stefan & Rebekah had an affair? Klaus' little sister?" I asked under my breath.

"Yes, but Klaus compelled Stefan to forget everything about them" she told me.

"So, Klaus took Stefan away not only because of me but because he liked his company" I mumbled.

"Yes, you're right" she said "and those werewolves pack in the woods that died after the transformation is because your doppelgänger friend still lives, Klaus should never find out about it" she warned.