Chapter 14

"You're going to teach Caroline how to be a normal vampire, like you guys not the psychotic one" I looked at Stefan.

"It's sounds funny, if you say it that way but yeah. I've to because if she doesn't behave, she will end up killing people & she will either end up dead or endanger us all" he looked at me.

"To be honest you don't look like a teacher, Alaric will be a better fit" I chuckled.

"But Alaric is not a vampire" he chuckled as he came forward & hugged me "when I transformed I was out of control but then my friend Lexi helped me out, now I've to be the Lexi in Caroline's life".

"Stefan the vampire teacher" I giggled as I nuzzled my nose in his chest.

"I love you" he kissed my head as he rubbed my back "I love you too" I responded.

"Do I have to wear this ugly ring for the rest of my life?" Caroline complained as she looked at the ring that Bonnie brought for her, it was going to be her daylight ring. Vampires needs daylight ring to walk in the sun or else without it, they get burned. Both Stefan & Damon have the most unique & beautiful daylight rings.

"Yeah! you have to, if you want to walk in the sun" Bonnie gave her a stern look.

"Can't I wear one of peaches rings, look she has three Cartier rings on her fingers or maybe her Cartier love bracelet" she smirked as she looked at me "you will be a babe, and give me that right?"

"Yeah, if you want. I don't mind" I smiled because if I've to wear a ring for the rest of my life, I wouldn't want an ugly one as well.

"This doesn't work that way & now shut up, this is the ring you have to wear" Bonnie hissed, vampires daylight rings can only be made by witches. Witches & vampires don't get along so it's an irony that witches even agree to make daylight rings for them.

"Okay! mom" Caroline rolled her eyes as Bonnie chanted some spells & handed the ring to Caroline, she put the ring on her finger & gazed at it.

"And trust me when I say this, I'll take away the ring powers if you harm anyone else" she warned as Caroline nodded & we left.

"Bonnie, is being such a bitch to me because I am a vampire now" Caroline growled as we headed to the woods.

"She's just looking out for you" I said.

"Thanks, back there for willing to give me one of your rings" Caroline smiled as she looked at my rings "they are beautiful".

"No problem. If you really want one, I've a brand new white gold love ring back home it's all yours" I smiled.

"Wow! seriously peach, thank you so much you're such a babe" she gave me a hug.

"So, are you guys getting hitched or what?" Stefan joked as he walked up to us.

"Yeah! Stefan beware cos I might have a thing for your girl" Caroline teased as she hugged me from behind & rested her head on my shoulder.

"Now stop these games & let's get to business" I murmured as I poked Caroline's waist "Okay, okay" she mumbled as she walked towards the tree and asked "don't killing young helpless animals, the first step of becoming a psychopath?" As Stefan was going to teach her how to hunt for a rabbit or squirrel so that she can feed on it's blood.