Chapter 11

"A siren? what does that even mean, are you even real mom?" I looked at her in dilemma & frustration as my mother explained to me what she really was "and how can you both keep such secret from me are you even my real parents?" I yelled in anger.

"Honey, I know & I'm sorry but I just couldn't let you know the truth" she confessed "our whole lives we tried to protect you from the truth".

"I don't wanna know anything more, I'm leaving" my emotions all over the place.

"Baby, please" mom looked at me.

"Please, stay away from me. I need to be alone" tears welled up my eyes as I took off my heels & walked towards the road "let me drive you home" Stefan stopped me.

"I just want to be alone, stef" I sniffed "please" he begged as he hold my hand, I looked at him for a while & nodded. "Thank you" he smiled a bit as he helped me to the car & put my seat belt on, I was feeling like a corpse. We didn't talk the whole way home as I kept on wiping the tears that fell from my eyes, he walked me up to my room "I wanna be alone, stef" I murmured as I tried to unzip my dress "let me help you with that" he offered as he unzipped it for me, I walked into the dressing room & took the time of my life to get into my pjs.

"That was quick, you just took over 30 minutes to wear that pj of yours" he joked, I looked at him & smiled at least he's making an effort to make me happy & he have never disappointed me like all the other people I have known.

"Stefan, why did you hide from me the fact that you knew my mom & she was a siren?" I asked a bit crossed.

"I didn't know she was your mother. I have met her when she visited Mystic Falls years back but I never knew she had a family" he replied.

I sighed a bit, it wasn't his fault in that case "what exactly is a siren?" I was curious because if my mom was a siren, so was I.

"I don't know really know about siren's, and your mom is the only siren I have come across my whole life but generally speaking sirens are like mermaids" he said.

"You mean ability to breath under water, singing to lure their victims" I murmured.

"Yeah, something like that" he mumbled.

"So, now I know why my mom is such a manipulative bitch, she can manipulate anyone I swear but her manipulation is not working on me anymore" I said "and now I know why she's so beautiful & young".

"Yeah, she is beautiful she's you're mother" he smiled.

"So, you mean you like my mom?" I teased.

"No! I don't, I have met her a century ago yet I never fell for her like I did for you" he hugged me "I love you peach & I don't care about your mom being an immortal siren or your dad being a mortal human".

"Thanks stef, I don't know what I'd do without you" I mumbled as I rest my head on his chest.

"I'm the one who should be saying that to you because I swear to you, I love you way too much that I can't imagine my life without you in it" he kissed my head & rubbed my back.

***

"Good morning, honey" dad wished as he sat on the table ready with breakfast.