Chapter 19

Melissa: I can't belief, Klaus kidnapped you at the Grill.

Peach: He didn't kidnap me, I went on my own free will because he threatened to kill you & Matt.

Melissa: and I'm sorry about your mom as well as your dad Simon.

Peach: I don't know what my life is turning into & it's a pity for my dad Mr Fell, how much has mom made his life a living hell.

Melissa: you should talk to her...

Peach: absolutely not, you know she can manipulate us she's a siren & worse play with our memories what if she erases my memories.

Melissa: at the end of the day she's you're mom peach, she won't do such a thing.

Peach: but I don't trust her anymore.

Melissa: peach.....

Peach: I gotta go now, you take care.

Melissa: you too babe.

"Melissa told me all about your little chit chat with Klaus & how he's into you" Stefan said.

"I told her not to" I frowned.

"She cares for you that's why she told me or else you were going to keep everything to yourself, didn't you?" he looked at me.

"Because, I didn't want you to be worried" I said.

"Like, I won't be worried my girlfriend is being stalked by an original vampire, who is a thousand times smarter & stronger than I am" he said as he hold my hands.

"Stefan, don't worry. I won't let him get to me, I promise" I looked at him.

"I can't take the risk peach, I love you too much I'd rather take a stake through my heart than watch him take you away from me" he looked at me.

"Stefan, please don't say that you know I'm yours" I pulled him into a hug.

"I know but I'm scared now peach, more than ever" he hugged me tightly.

"I know, I am too but we have each other" I mumbled as I pressed my lips on his & kissed him slowly "I love you".

"You're not leaving my sight, from now on" he whispered as he kissed my head.

***

"Tyler & Caroline has been captured, we have to help them Stefan" I said.

"Stefan's right you stay here with Jeremy & John, if Klaus gets to you then we don't know what will happen" Damon said.

"Damon is right you need to be safe" bonnie said.

"And I'm not going to wait here to see my friends die" I protested.

"You all will need all the help so, Stefan go with them. I'll look after Jeremy & peach" John looked at Stefan "I promise".