Chapter 34

The previous chapters 1 to 33 were all written in 2019 & from this chapter ie 34 onwards are written in the pandemic of 2020 (: so, there will be a change among the style of writing in the chapters.

As I've said before I published this book only because I've written 33 long chapters & I didn't want to keep it stored away in my drafts. Even though it maybe the worst Vampire Diaries fanfic out there, I wanted it to have a place in WP. So, please excuse me for all the mistakes & jumping from one incident to the next as TVD is a really long & confusing series in the long run :)

And once again please check "All This Time" a vampire fanfic from my profile :) it's much more refined & interesting than this because I wrote it in the pandemic of 2020. Thank you 💕

***

Elena called me up & explained that they were able to take Silas down with the help of Bonnie's magic & Stefan dumped Silas body off, and left Mystic Falls. Since me & Matt both left town without informing a single soul & missed graduation as well, I guess that got to Stefan because we just mended our relationship but before anything more could happen I left & I left for a reason but none of them knew what the reason was. Damon told me that Stefan does it sometimes, he disappears without informing anyone & he had done it a couple of times in the past & he's still repeating it. Elena shoved the cure of vampirism down on Katherine throat & now Katherine is a mortal, on the other hand Damon & Elena were a happy couple, Caroline was busy doing what she do best, Bonnie went on a vacation, Tyler disappeared cos of Klaus & Melissa couldn't take his absence so she left for NY. As for me I was on a road trip with Matt, never thought this would ever happen but so many mysterious things happened in my life & so this road trip was the most normal thing that has happened in a very long time.

Melissa: still on the road?

Peach: yup (chuckles)

Melissa: don't tell me, you & Matt....

Peach: of course not (laughs)

Melissa: thank god (huffs)

Peach: how are you holding up?

Melissa: better.

Peach: be honest Mel, you don't want me to be there with you?

Melissa: yeah, I need this time on my own & I'm healing peach...and you need your time as well, after all the crazy that you have been through...we being apart is the best for now, you know what I mean right?

Peach: yes, I do.

Melissa: any news on Stefan? (Curiously)

Peach: no, goes straight to voicemail but as I said before Damon told me that he does this at times & let's not forget when he went through that ripper phase with Klaus.

Melissa: yeah, but that was a while ago...

Peach: but who knows, he might be with Klaus...we never know what Klaus is upto, don't we?

Melissa: I already told you, this was different...when you didn't show up at the graduation & you left without notice, it broke him peach.