Chapter 9

"So, Damon is peanut.....you're ex boyfriend?" Bonnie was shocked.

"No! He's not my ex boyfriend. He's an ex chat friend/lover or whatever without any physical contact" I answered.

"Sounds weird" Bonnie murmured "but Damon, he's Damon he might be lying".

"I don't know what to belief anymore but if he's not, I can't belief I ever liked someone like him" I muttered "I feel you, sis" she laughed.

"You're the only person I can share this with, because Mel is always busy with Tyler & I'm not close with Elena so, you're the only one...who knows they are vampires & stuffs" I looked at Bonnie.

"Hey, I'm all ears you can count on me" she looked at me & smiled.

"Well, thanks bon" I smiled back.

"Are you going to tell Stefan about this?" She asked curiously.

"Hell no! They are brothers, I don't want any drama between them cos of me" I said.

"Yeah, your right" she mumbled.

"But Damon, he might be playing a game with me" I clenched my jaws.

"Yes, I know he's a jerk" Bonnie added.

"You bet" I chuckled as she began to laugh.

"You heard about Vicki?" Melissa questioned.

"No! what happened?" I asked.

"Her body was found in the woods yesterday, by Caroline" she told me.

"What! really?" I looked at Melissa, did Stefan & Damon dumped Vicki's body in the woods & if so how did Caroline find her?

"Yes, she was killed & then buried or whatever" she said in horror.

"You mean murdered?" I asked.

"Maybe an animal attack, I don't know" she said.

"We have to get to Matt's" I mumbled as we headed towards the car.

"Are you guys heading to Matt's?" Bonnie asked "if so can I get a ride, Caroline & Elena both left".

"Sure, tag along" I said as we headed towards Melissa's car, mine was with Matt & he didn't show up to school today because of this mess. I prayed he was okay & fine, this was really tragic even though Vicki turned out to be a lunatic at the end of the day he was still Matt's sister & Matt didn't deserve this.

"Are you guys going to Matt's?" Stefan asked as he saw us in the parking lot.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"I'll get Damon & meet you there" Stefan said as he kissed my forehead & left.

"So, are you guys official now?" Melissa smirked.

"Seriously Mel! This is not the time" I looked at her annoyingly.

"I'm sorry" she apologised as we got into the car & drove to Matt's. It was heartbreaking not only because of Vicki's death but to see Matt like that, he seemed lost & his mom was messed up. I felt for him as I walked straight up & gave him a tight long hug "I'm very sorry" I mumbled as he wept.