Chapter 24

"Esther has cast a spell on her children that if one of them die, the rest dies as well" Elena explained "and Finn the oldest son, is going to sacrifice himself because like his mother Esther he wants to end their wretched bloodline".

"I thought Esther wanted her family to be whole again, not kill them all" I murmured

"She's in guilt that she created them from the first place" Elena furrowed her brows.

"I don't give a damn about Klaus but Elijah, he's noble" I said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Melissa walked in "what you just heard" I mentioned.

"Come on guys, this is not right" Melissa protested "we should stop Esther".

"Mel" Elena looked at Melissa confusingly "am I, missing something?" She asked because this was the first time that Melissa wants to do something.

"Last night Melissa & Klaus had a moment, and now she's on team Klaus" I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Elena looked at Melissa in shock.

"Hey, don't judge me. Peach was the one who gave me the dress that Klaus gifted her & he caught me off guard" Melissa explained.

"So, you kissed him back?" Elena asked curiously, Melissa nodded "I did".

"He took everything from Elena, Mel & he broke Stefan. Turned Tyler, how can you even for a second forget about all these. I thought you were better than this" I said as I walked out of the door in frustration, what kind of games Klaus was playing with us all & how does he always have the upper hand?

"In times like these, we have to stick together not quarrel among ourselves" Bonnie looked at me.

"I know bon but Mel, I just don't understand what was she thinking & now taking Klaus' side" I muttered.

"I know she's you're best friend but sometimes shits happen between friends" she said.

"Klaus took Stefan away & now even Mel. I don't know what more could go wrong, he's obsessed in ruining my life" I clenched my jaws.

"That's Klaus' way to show you that he wants you" she looked at me.

"Like, I'll want him back" I scoffed.

"And this is the worst timing ever but I've to inform you that we have a big problem & the problem is Alaric. His magic ring, the one that keeps him from dying, it's making him a totally different person every time he died & woke up, it took something from him & now he has loss of memory like there's a dual personality in him. The other personality being him a killer" she said slowly.

"You mean like a bipolar, personality disorder" I looked at her in horror.

"Yup without no memory, whatsoever" she said.

"This is bad, what more could go wrong in our lives" I muttered, it was like every other day there's a new problem coming up.

"I'm giving him some herbs, in order to help him" she mumbled.

"So, all those killings that were all happening around were by Alaric?" I asked.