Chapter 32

"How do I look?" Caroline questioned as she stood in front of the mirror.

"Beautiful" Bonnie smiled.

"Yeah, you do" I agreed.

"What are you guys wearing?" She asked me & Bonnie "I'm going to wearing something black" Bonnie said.

"I have no idea" I murmured.

"That's the first" Bonnie looked at me.

"I'm kind of exhausted of all these" I admitted.

"And I'm exhausted of vampire Elena, after she shut her humanity off" Caroline grumbled.

"Same" Bonnie agreed.

"Guys, I got to go" I mumbled as I got a text from Melissa to meet her asap.

"See you tonight then" Caroline smiled as I nodded & walked out of the store.

"Took you long enough" Melissa said.

"I was in the boutique, helping Caroline shop for tonight" I put my hand bag down.

"We are going to prom then?" She beamed.

"If you want to" I looked at her.

"I have other plans tonight" she admitted.

"Like?" I asked.

"Tyler's in town & he wants to see me" she said.

"Then why did you say, we are going to prom" I looked at her.

"Because, we both are going to dress up for prom but you are going to the actual prom" she said.

"Why should I dress up & go to prom, while you hang out with Tyler" I was confused.

"Because you're the only person who can distract Klaus, if you go to prom with him. Tyler & I can meet up, please just for just one night" she pleaded.

"Are you crazy?" I folded my arms "you're the one who told me I might have a thing for Klaus & now, you're the one who wants to send me on date with him".

"Please" she begged.

"Tyler literally cheated on you like who knows how many times with Hayley, Caroline & who knows how many more more skeletons are buried in his closet" I rolled my eyes.

"I know peach but we all make mistakes & I just want to see him tonight, can't you just do this for me?" she looked at me.

"You want to sacrifice me for him?" I hissed.

"You know, that's not it" she murmured.

"I just don't know what's wrong with you but I'm doing this only for you, because as much as I dislike Ty. I love you Mel & at the end of the day you're happiness is mine" I looked at her, she beamed "thank you so much, Peach" she hugged me tightly.

"I am going to regret this" I said under my breath as I walked up the stairs.