Chapter 16

"Thanks guys for being there, last night" Tyler thanked us as we sat at the Grill & waited for our orders "no problem, hon" Melissa smiled as she hold his hand "Yeah, no problem" I smiled.

"Honestly, I couldn't have done it without you guys. I'm so glad you both are in my life" he smiled at us & even though I get annoyed with Tyler half of the time at the end of the day he's Melissa's boyfriend & that makes him one of us.

"Can, I have a word with you?" Bonnie looked at me.

"Sure" I responded as we headed towards the bar "what's wrong?" I asked as I ordered a margarita.

"A shot of vodka please" Bonnie ordered as she quickly chugged it down her throat.

"Okay, slow down what's wrong?" I asked as she looked at me with guilt & confessed "I kissed Jeremy last night".

"You mean, Elena's younger brother?" I looked at her "umm hmm" she nodded as she took another shot.

"That's crazy but look on the bright sight, he don't have some crazy shitty secrets like half the guys we know" I looked at her "not like the vampire bartender that kidnapped you, or the warlock that deceived you" I comforted her.

"Yeah, I know but it's just that he's Elena's brother & I like him but I want Elena to be cool with us, you know what I mean" she murmured.

"I understand Bonnie, I'll talk to Elena about it" I said as I sipped my drink.

"I better do that myself" she said as she took another shot & rested her head on my shoulder "kill me".

"Stefan & Damon has rescued Elena once again from her doom" Caroline murmured as she rolled on my bed "I hope she's okay" I huffed.

"She is & according to Stefan the two vampires kidnapped her because they wanted to hand her over to Elijah" she said "and who's that?" I looked at her.

"He's an original, if anyone knows what that means" she rolled her eyes "they need Elena to break the curse of the sun & moon".

"The curse of the sun & moon I know that" I said slowly "what do you mean?" she asked.

"Vampires are the servants of the sun because they can't walk in the sun, and werewolves the slaves of the moon as they can only turn during a full moon" I looked at her "if the curse is broken, the vampires can walk in daylight & the werewolves can turn whenever they want".

"But vampires can walk with the help of our rings, so why do we need to break the curse?" she looked at me as she showed me her ring.

"Because, if the werewolves break the curse the vampires will be enslaved you see so the vampires want to break it before the werewolves does" I told her "and that's the reason why Mason Lockwood returned to Mystic Falls to search for the moonstone" I said as I recollected the past.

"Do you think he got it? he's gone you see" she said in horror "I don't think so" I murmured.

"We have to find it, before anyone does" she looked at me "and that's where Bonnie comes in" I said as we headed to bonnie's.

"So, we have to walk all the way to the woods to this well for this rock or whatever" Caroline complained as we walked through the Lockwood woods "stop complaining Caroline, you can just reach in a blur if you want" bonnie muttered.