But even so, this cannot change the fact that he is now still not a doctor.

Su Ruan Ruan has been thinking.

Male lead, you cut the head like watermelon so neatly, why not go to the pig farm to give full play of your strengths?

As if seeing Su Ruan Ruan's thoughts, Lu Shiming gently poured half a bottle of disinfectant on her wound.

"Ah!"

Su Ruan Ruan tugged her hair while crying and screaming.

Over there, Ni Yang looked at Su Ruan Ruan with a puzzled look, and then said to Duan Zhen, "Ni Yang."

"Who are you cursing!"

Duan Zhen immediately jumped up.

Ni Yang seemed to be used to it. She looked coldly and said: "My surname is Ni, my name is Yang." (A/N: Ni Yang sounds like cursing.)

Duan Zhen: ...

"Your parents are really weird. They give you such a name. Ni Yang, your mother's. ..."

Ni Yang frowned, turned her head to look at Zhang Zhihao, "Our car broke down, and we want a car to go to the survival area." Ni Yang went straight to the subject.

"You are going to the survival area?" Zhang Zhihao smiled, "It just so happens that we are also going to the survival area. We can go together."

Ni Yang didn't expect that she only wanted a car, but she got two more burden.

Zhang Zhihao also saw that Ni Yang was very strong.

But no matter how strong it is, it can't compare to his ability.

Thinking of this, Zhang Zhihao subconsciously glanced in Lu Shiming's direction.

Lu Shiming looked weak and decadent, as if he was afraid and desperate for this end of the world.

Only when he look at Su Ruan Ruan will he reveal that gentleness.

Zhang Zhihao looked arrogant.

After so many years, he was finally able to step on Lu Shiming under his feet.

Zhang Zhihao straightened his chest, his eyes turned, staring at Su Ruan Ruan.

Su Ruan Ruan changed to Duan Zhen's clothes.

That is a set of white sportswear.

Duan Zhen is tall, Su Ruan Ruan is shorter and much thinner than her.

She was wearing that suit, sitting on the sofa obediently, with her small head lowered, revealing a slender white neck.

The black hair clings to her neck, revealing the beautiful curve behind the ear.

Milky white skin reveals the beauty like peach petals.

Zhang Zhihao swallowed.

Duan Zhen snorted, but did not dare to say anything.

Lu Shiming very intimately took out a bottle of water and handed it to Su Ruan Ruan.

Su Ruan Ruan drooped her eyelashes and twisted the cap.

Can't unscrew it... she tried to screwed it again... uhm uhm uhm...

Su Ruan Ruan used all her energy to twist it.

"Let me do it."

Lu Shiming pulled out the bottle of water, unscrewed it easily, and handed it to Su Ruan Ruan.

Su Ruan Ruan felt that this man did it deliberately.

Sure enough, she looked up and immediately received several contemptuous eyes.

Among them, Ni Yang is the most prominent.

She is not, she is not, she was framed!

Su Ruan Ruan drank water aggrievedly and was choked.

"Cough cough cough..."

"Ruan Ruan, slow down, don't worry. No one will steal it from you."

Life was so difficult.

...

Everyone is tired and rest in Zhang Zhihao's villa.

Su Ruan Ruan and Lu Shiming slept on the same bed.

Originally, Su Ruan Ruan wanted to keep herself upright and clean. She wants to sleep alone.

Unexpectedly, the zombie got into her sleeping bag on the first night after crossing over, frightening her little courage.

Then, Lu Shiming was determined to sleep with her.

Saying that it was to protect her and said he would never touch her.

Su Ruan Ruan looked at the small axe behind the man and could only accept it with difficulty.

Then every night when she went to bed, Lu Shiming would get into Su Ruan Ruan's sleeping bag.

Now she has developed a habit.

Now they were sharing the same bed, no strangeness.

After all, as long as she close her eyes every night, Su Ruan Ruan's little head is like the zombie's head. Only the murderous male lead can make her feel the warmth of the imminent death.

It's better to die early.

Death is her goal.

.....