Dont try me

Mina's POV
Michael and I ended up going to bed around 3 am and Honestly I'm having a really good morning. I'm very happy me and Michael had breakfast together, he tried teaching me how to play piano for like 3 hours. I talked him into letting me use him as my model for measurements for Janet's outfit. 

"Michael stop moving"
"It tickles!"
I laughed bringing the tape measure around his waist again.
"You know babe, the fact that you and your sister have the same waist size is amazing. This is so much easier"
Michael laughed along with me and I came to the front of him kissing his chest.
"You're so handsome"
"And you're so beautiful"
I smiled as he pulled me in by hips placing his lips on mine. I ran my hands up his chest as we pulled away. He looked into my eyes making me smile and kiss him again.
I felt my feet leave the ground and gasped as Michael began to run to the bedroom throwing me over his shoulder.
"Michael!"
He laughed smacking my ass and I squealed making him laugh more. I smirked and smacked his ass making him drop me on the bed.

"Mina...we gotta set some rules girl"
I laughed "oh come on, you didn't mind it when I did it last night" His cheeks burned bright "you didn't smack it, you grabbed it"
He kissed me deeply as I stood to my feet, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his arms wrap around my waist making me bring my hands onto his chest.

Michael deepened the kiss while running his hands up my sides and over my chest. I blushed feeling his hands on my chest as I softly began to pull his shirt off. Once his shirt was off he took mine off without hesitation. I could feel his breathe on my neck as he placed kisses on my neck and unbuttoned my pants. Michael smiled pulling me closer to him making me blush, kissing him.

~~~~~~
Janet's POV
"No, maybe I should stop by Michaels?...it's been about a week since the dinner so things should be better now" 

"Girl I'm coming with you then" Latoya spoke up, walking over to me with her purse. 
When we got to Michaels it was quieter than usual so I was a little worried. Normally there's music playing throughout the house and I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Is Michael here?" Latoya asked
"His car is out front so he has to be, I'll check upstairs"

As Latoya took a seat on the couch I headed up the stairs and down the hall to Michaels room. I could hear some noises as soon as I hit the top of the stairs and it just got louder the closer I got to his door. Once face time face with his door I brought my hand up to knock when I stopped in my tracks.

"Yes Michael"
My jaw dropped as I quickly made my way back downstairs to Latoya.
"Girl we need to go"
Latoya looked at me confused
"Michael and Mina they up there"
"Okay?"
I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore and bent over holding my knees. I grabbed my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard as Latoya made her way up the stairs.
"No Latoya you're gonna regret it"

I sat at the bottom of the steps waiting for Latoya to come back. I heard her heels hit the floor as she hurried back down to me in shock. We couldn't believe what was going on, the only thing we could do was laugh. We decided to just go to the living room and watch tv until they come downstairs themselves.

~~~~~~

Michaels POV
I couldn't help but smile watching the water run over her body. I watched as she ran her fingers through her hair making me feel butterflies in my stomach. I softly kissed her head pulling her to me, I looked into her eyes feeling my cheeks get warm.

"You're so beautiful"
She giggled kissing me

We finished our shower and I was finished getting dressed while Mina was now brushing her hair. I kissed her cheek
"I'll be downstairs okay baby?"
"Okay babe"
I got downstairs and to my surprise my two wonderful sisters were sitting on my couch.