Interview

MICHAELS POV
I woke up that morning feeling like complete shit after last night. I didn't know I could drink that much but yep I did and now I regret it. I don't think I've puked that much since my bad days if you know what I mean.
I made my way to the kitchen and smiled at the fact that my personal assistant had already had my mango smoothie and scrambled eggs with truffles on them prepared. She knows me so well haha as I ate some of eggs I realized the time. Shit! I'm late for an interview! I run upstairs and grab the nearest black slacks and black shirt I could find. I spray on some perfume and run downstairs being met by bill.
" she's waiting sir in the studio come on we will get you there as fast as we can"
The ride was filled with laughter about my behavior last night. Bill kept mocking my crying making me blush yet so embarrassed.
" BiLl I CaNt GeT iN tHe CaAaArRr "
" it was that bad ? " i said in shock and he just laughed making me laugh. I enter the studio with a smile on my face. We got everything set up and soon enough we started the interview.
" so is that the best it gets as a performer? " Diane said turning her sight forwards me
" uhhh...if I say not I'm gonna sound arrogant haha"
The interview was nice and quick I got home just to leave again. I need a new designer so we're gonna travel to the best designers in the world in my opinion NEW YORK!
.........
The next morning Julia ( my boss ) called me waking me up .
"Hello?.....oh hello Julia....yes! Yes! I would love to have my job back....today ? I'm gonna be late is that okay ? Okay I'm on my way! "
I've never been to work so fast before. I had on my designed blue two piece with gold jewelry and white heels. I was working on a black one similar to this when my boss came into my office.
" welcome back to the business I realized how much you meant to the company and decided to bring you back"
"Thank you so much I really need this job you have no idea" I said taking my coat off laying it on my table
"My god Mina what happened to your arms ?!"
Shit! I need a lie fast!
"I fell down the stairs while me and Robert were playing around and he tried to catch me"
Mina...you sound stupid! This is help! Tell her!
"Okay..are you okay ?" She said sounding very worried
"Yes haha thank you for the concern"
Watching the one person that could help me walk away made me realize I was in deep shit..I'm on my own. 

I need help..bad...I need love not pain