Mall trip

I had a good time at the hospital I talked to this old man and it was like he knew exactly what and how to say the things he was saying. He was in the hospital for some fun wounds but he was going straight to jail after he healed. He told me he had a bad cross over and they think he's involved. I met a few kids and a few more adults and went home. I was talking to Bill about the girl I saw while we were sitting in my office.
"She didn't notice you? You sure? I mean who comes to the hospital in a limo?"
"I don't know but she was cute haha I told her my name was Darren so maybe that threw her off"
"Or maybe excuse my French but she just don't give a fuck about who you are"
I looked at him and smiled
"Shit maybe....I didn't get her name though"
"Dummy" we laughed
...........
I took a shower and looked around my old bedroom. Why did I ever leave all this behind. I had good parents I was accepted to the college I always wanted to go to. I sat down on my bed feeling awfully sad and started to cry. I fucked up my whole life for one person who didn't even want me yet treat me right. How could I be so stupid?! I ruined my life. I ended up crying myself to sleep and woke up to the smell of breakfast. I smiled grabbed my robe favorite body wash and headed to the bathroom. As I was undressing my body slowly revealed bruise after bruise and it just made me feel sad yet happy that I had escaped this. I showered and got dressed. My jeans were complimented by a nice black belt that my mom gave me. I came downstairs to my parents softly hugging each other. I love seeming them be so happy I wanna be happy like that one day.
"Morning"
"Morning Mina/ Morning baby" they said going in different directions. My dad hugged me kissed my head and made his way out the door. My mom sat me down putting a plate of all my favorite foods in front of me.
"Awe mom thank you so much"
"Here you can have my other car because I have to go" she handed me her car keys grabbing her scrub jacket
"Bye mama"
She kissed my head "Bye baby"
I finished eating my French toast when I thought about it I wanna go shopping. I put my shoes on and headed out.
..........
"Bill turn into here I wanna go to the mall really fast"
The mall was always something nice for me to do I just I love but hated the attention and I hated the chaos. But I needed some clothes and I wanted some. It was all cool at first no one noticed me but as soon as I hit the record store everybody started to notice me. I could barely get out we ended walking all the way to the other side and as I was walking by Victoria secret I quickly stopped Bill.
"Look!" I said pointing into the store
"Oh that's her?!"
"I need to get in there I need to go in through the back something"
I sent in a few of my body guards and they talked to the manager of the store. She was clearing the store out.
......
I was in a changing room when I came out the store was empty. I was so confused as to why so I began walking to the bra section to put the bra back when I felt someone grab my sides.
"AH!" By habit I pushed whoever it was away
"Hahahaha" they looked at me and I realized who it was
"Oh my I'm sorry Darren haha how did you find me ?"
"I saw you in here and decided to come say hi in my own way" his smile was comforting
"Well I might have to get used to it"
I looked outside and saw the crowd of girls
"I'm guessing they're here for you handsome"
"You think so?"
I giggled
"I never got your name"
He extended his hand being a gentleman and I giggled shaking his hand
"My name is Mina, Mina Skye"
"Beautiful girl beautiful name soooo can I take you out?"
I couldn't help but giggle at how smooth he thought he was being.
...........
She was so cute with that little giggle of hers. I just couldn't get this smile off my face.
"No"
There it goes
"No?"
"No but, you can get my number" she smiled making me smile
I got her number and as she was walking out after buying her things she slowly turned and looked at me.
"It was nice seeing you again Michael"
I dropped my jaw and she laughed
"Oops I meant Darren"
She fucking knew.......