Let's celebrate!

Roberts POV
We've made it to Seoul and had to make sure our hotel room was still available before chucking in and getting settled. If I'm being honest I was very nervous to see Mina again, I wondered what had changed about her in the almost two years I haven't seen her. I wonder if she still straightens her hair or let's it just be curly now, If she still wears the same perfume or even is the same woman I once used to know so well.

"Sir" one of my men walked into the main room of the suite
"Yes?"
"We think Mina might either be in this exactly hotel or a few blocks over, there seems to be a crowd of people shouting Michaels name outside"

Just the thought of him being near Mina makes my blood boil. I couldn't take it anymore "well if she's here find out what room she's in and we'll go tonight instead"

"Are you sure sir?" He seems worried
"That's what I said right?! Go!" I walked closer to him before he ran out with another guy.

~~~~~~~~~~
Minas pov
Me and Michael had finally settled into our room and I smiled at the sound of all the fans that have arrived calling out to Michael. I could tell it made him feel good knowing they'll stop at nothing to even get a glimpse of him. I watched as he peeked out of the curtains just a little to sneak a peek at how many of them were out there.
"Baby there's thousands of people out there" I smiled hearing his little giggle
"I know! Isn't it beautiful" he smiled bringing his attention to me.
"I truly is" I smiled as I began to unpack my bag
"Wanna say hi?" 
"Me? Absolutely not" I shook my head as I placed some of my clothes into the dresser hearing Michael laugh
"Baby why not?! They'll love you!"
I looked up from my clothes and smiled seeing the smile on his face.
"Michael all those girls out there wanna be with you, they think you are alone up here, how do you think they'll feel about me, some random girl being up here with their dream man? Hmm??" I smiled watching him walk over to me.
"Well...that's too bad isn't it?" He smiled lifting my chin making me look up at him. This was oddly....very sexy and I was at a lost for words

"You look pretty on your knees like this" I felt my cheeks grow hot from his words and pushed him away playfully
"Cut it out!" We shared a laugh as I brought myself up to my feet. I smiled feeling his arms wrap around my waist.
"Okay okay....well I'm gonna go out on the balcony just for a few seconds, we can let them wait to meet your beautiful face until tonight's dinner" I nodded in agreement and softly kissed his cheek letting him go amuse his fans.

Michaels POV
I slowly opened the door to the balcony and was immediately met with screams getting louder before I could even step out onto the balcony. I chuckled as I took a step out and looked down at everyone losing their minds. I so badly wanted to just drag Mina out here with me so they could see my beautiful girl. I know for a fact that they'll adore her just as much as I do, they're so loving and accepting. I looked to my left as they began to chant "KING OF POP" making me laugh. I walked back into the room grabbing a marker and a pillow.

"Baby watch this" I smiled signing the pillow and bringing Mina over so she can peek out and watch as I raised the pillow above my head making my fans go crazy knowing that I'm gonna throw it down. Mina laughed along with me as I teased them turning from left and right faking like I'm gonna throw it.
"THOW IT! THROW IT!" They chanted as I laughed and finally threw the pillow over the balcony to my left. Me and Mina couldn't help but laugh as they fought over the pillow. I gave them one last wave before heading back in so we could get ready for the dinner party we prepared for Mina and Janet to celebrate.
"Baby?" I smiled and looked at Mina "yeah what's up?" I watched as she walked over to the bed and sat down.
"What if things don't go as planned tonight?"
She looked so sad for a second
"What? Why wouldn't it baby?" I took her hands in mine "I'm just thinking about it and all of your ex's were very beautiful...very talented and popular and I'm just...I'm just me Michael"
My heart hurt seeing her cry over something like this. "Baby there's nothing wrong with you..you are perfect, you don't have to be some model or actress to be perfect for me. I love you just the way you are and I know they're going to love you just as much. I promise" i pulled her into a hug rubbing her back for comfort. "It's gonna be okay..i promise you"