Let's talk

I arrived at Lisa's place feeling like a nervous wreck. I wasn't very nervous because I was seeing her I was nervous because I didn't know what was gonna take place as soon as I walk into her house.

Her house guard welcomed me looking shocked and I walked in being greeted by a pit bull. Scared as shit I just stood there as this dog watched me without a care in the world.

"Don't be scared, she's a sweetheart" Lisa's voice pulled me away making me walk past the dog into the living room. There she was, my ex wife.
"You needed to talk....let's talk"
She sat down on the couch with me and I let her dog sit next to me as I softly pet her.
"I want you back Michael"
"What? Lisa please "

~~~~~
Lisa's
Pov

"Oh come on Michael we had such good times "
"Yeah walking in on my wife having sex with my bodyguard was amazing, I had such a good time "
His attitude never fails to piss me off so I decided to change the subject.
"So....who's this new girl in your life? She was very rude"
Michael made it seem like he didn't know who I was talking about.
"Mina? She's not rude at all"
"She hung up on me and had a horrible attitude"
"She told me you had a horrible attitude so what really happened Lisa? "

I rolled my eyes softly putting my hand on his thigh and smirked seeing him react the way he did. He had put his on mine
"I'm just trying to help you baby....I just want you to see that I still love you"
"Lisa...."
"No listen to me...I miss you..and I know you miss me" I softly rubbed my hand over his chest and smiled feeling his heartbeat pick up.
"Lisa I have to go...this...I have to go"
I watched as the one man I want to be with got up and left my house.
I watched as his car pulled away and felt my blood boil. I will get him back, and he will forget about this Mina.

~~~~~~~
Mina's
POV
I had just got back from shopping and I felt a little regret due to the fact that I was using Michaels card. I had money of my own but he told me not to worry about that and gave me one his cards. I had just walked into the house when Michael walked over to me and picked me up.

"Ah! What are you doing"
He giggled making me smile
"I missed you"
My cheeks reddened "Awe Michael, I missed you too"
Michael couldn't hold himself back and kissed Mina. He felt her shiver in his arms and heard her bags dropped to the floor as he wrapped her legs around him and put her back against the wall.

Mina couldn't control the amount of emotion and lust she was feeling as she wrapped her arms around Michael neck. She blushed feeling his hands on her ass as he kissed her neck.
"M-Michael what are you doing?"
"I can't help it baby"
She blushed feeling his hand on her hips as he trailed kisses down to her collarbone.
"You're so beautiful" he whispers into her ear
Mina blushed not sure how to respond to respond to Michael.
"You alright honey?"
She blushed as he placed her feet back on the ground.
"Y-yeah I'm okay"
"So what did you get?" Michael asked interested
Mina could barely concentrate but didn't want Michael to notice.
"I got some new clothes....I got something else but it's for you"
"For me?...can I see it"

Mina giggled to herself as she pulled out the t-shirt with Michaels face on it. Michael couldn't believe what he was looking at.
"People really buy this?" He asked with confusion
"It was the last one so you better wear it " she giggled.

Time skip~~~~

Michael was waiting for Mina to get out the shower when his phone rang.
"Hello Mother"
"Hi baby, I was just checking in because Lisa told me you were upset"
Of course she did
"I'm fine, don't listen to Lisa, I am okay"
"Okay good, I told your father and siblings about your little girlfriend"
He felt his cheeks get warm
"Oh boy, what did they say?"
"Well you know your father, your brothers and sisters are excited to meet her and so am I Janet told me that she's gorgeous"