Party

Michael and I had a quick but slow ride to the party. We just goofed off and it's like he couldn't help but flirt with me it's actually so cute.

We arrived and were greeted by smiling faces people were always so happy to see Michael. He was like the life of the party. We were offered glasses of champagne by some workers. Michael had his arm around my waist as we walked to. VIP reserved part of the party like his life depended on it. He was being so sweet by doing very little.

I sat fixing one of my curls feeling eyes on me and looked up meeting Michaels eyes.

"W-what"
"You're so beautiful you know that"
"Awe Michael thank you"
"No need"

I watched him take a sip of his champagne and softly run his hand over his chest. It's so amazing how handsome he is it blows my mind how lucky I've been these past few weeks. I didn't think I would ever be with Michael yet I didn't even think I'd ever get away from Robert. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Michael softly kiss my cheek.

I smiled and looked into those big dreamy brown eyes of his that were so easy to get lost in. "What was that for?" I said holding his hand. "You make me very happy Mina"
"Michael...really?" I didn't know he felt that way about me. "I know you wanna take things slow and I respect that but I would love if I had the honor to call you my girl...and we can keep it between us! We don't have to tell anyone I promise.. I just really want you to be my girl" he said scooting closer to me making me feel all nervous. "I've been YOUR girl for about a week now....In my mind...yes"
"Really?!"

"Yes Michael I'll be your girl"
"Yes!"

I watched him be his goofy self and dance around making me burst into laughter.

.........

"Yes Michael I'll be your girl"
"Yes!"

I was filled with so much joy I had to get it out somehow so I stood up and goofed around for a few seconds. She's mine! All mine! I got the finest chick on my arms! And in my heart! How did I get so lucky?!!. She made everything seem possible and feel magical. I was so overwhelmed I sat back down and wrapped my arms around her. She giggled into my chest and I kissed her head.

"I wanna go on a trip"
"A trip? Like out of the country?"
"Yea"
"Oh my I sometimes forget who you are"
"That never happens haha"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm just used to people knowing me FOR my money and success"

There it was...the root to all my sadness the one thing that was a blessing and a curse at the same time.

"Well I didn't even wanna date you when we first met if that makes you feel better"
I laughed and played like I was hurt
"Gee thanks"
"Haha stop that"She laughed
We were having a conversation when someone knocked on the glass door.

I looked up and saw a long time friend of mine Jared . I opened the door and embraced him with a hug. I've known Jared for about 8 years now he's a really good friend of mine.

"Can I talk to you outside mike ?"

..........

I watched Michael and his friend walk outside of the room closing the door so I don't hear anything. That Jared guy he's nice I guess I don't know him.

.......

I pulled mike into the hall and looked at him smiling like a kid on a sugar rush.

"I have something for you"
"Um okay what?"

I started to reach into my pocket and he quickly grabbed my arm.

"Hey not in front of the girl lets go to the bathroom"