Party

I came back to Mina's that morning because I to be honest I missed her. I talked with her mother and had an amazing breakfast with her mother and father. They were so sweet and they welcomed me into their home without problem. I was shown to Mina'a room by her father.

I walked in slowly making sure I wouldn't wake her and there she was.

"My beautiful girl" I whispered to myself

I took my shoes off and softly climbed into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed how right it felt to have her in my arms. I was a little confused when she started to squirm around.

I thought maybe just a dream so I let her squirm around in my arms. She started to breath heavy so I started to poke her back to wake her up.

"Mina....Mina....Mina.....baby wake up its okay"

I held her a little tighter and a few minutes later she woke up. I don't she noticed me cause she just got up and started to walk into her bathroom.

"Good morning Mina"

She basically jumped out of her skin and ran into her bathroom making me laugh.

........

I put my back against the door and slowly slid down.  Holy shit! I had a wet dream! About Michael!
I slowly opened the door and he was still laughing so I closed the door locked it and did my business I came out to him watching tv.

"How long have you been here?"
"A few hours but I ate with your parents first we talked and got to know each other then I came up here"
"Oh..okay...sooo"
"Bad dream?"
"Uh if you wanna say that"
"Come here"
"You come here"

I watched him get out of my bed and walk over to me. I closed my eyes feeling him kiss my head.

"I missed you"
"Awe...really?"
"Of course"

I was like water in his hands

"I wanna talk to you about yesterday"

Oh no

"Okay"
"Will you please go to that party with me?"
"Michael...I....I don't have anything to wear"
"We can get that figured out"
"I won't know anyone"
"You can make friends"
"What about the paparazzi? They'll take photos of us together"
"We can work our way around that I promise just please come with me....please"

I took a deep breathe

"Okay...I'll go"
"Yes!"
"But on one condition"
"Okay?"
"I get to wear what I designed"
"you're a designer"
"Yes...if I can't wear what I designed I won't go"
"Well can I see some of your work?"

I tightened the strings on my robe and walked to my closet. I pulled out some of the dresses and two pieces I've put together.

"Wow Mina....these are beautiful"
"They still need work but thank you"
"Can you wear this?"

I watched him pick up one of my favorite dresses. I have always wanted to wear it but Robert said it made me look slutty.

"Can you try it on for me?"
"You sure?"
"Yeah"

I took the dress and went into the bathroom. After about 2 minuets I had it on. I opened the door and walked over to Michael. He looked shocked...mind blown.

"You don't like it...I'll take it off we can pick something else I'm s-"
"No no it's beautiful...you're beautiful"
"Michael stop..."
"You are..you are so beautiful Mina can't you see it?"
"No"

He stood up in front of me and softly put his hands on my sides. I felt him pull my body closer to his while softly kissing my head. He kissed my cheek and then softly kissed my lips making me blush.

"Michael"
"Yes?"
"Why are you so sweet to me"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Because I don't deserve it"

I never knew why she was so hard on herself. I hated it so much. She deserved to know what it's like to know you're beautiful.

"The party is at 6 and ends at the time we decide to leave"
"Okay.."
"Mina"
"Yes?"
"Can I kiss you again?"

I saw her cheeks turn red

"Of course you can"

I grabbed her hips softly and pulled her to me. I looked into her eyes before closing mine and kissing her. It was so funny how when I kissed her I felt like we were the only two people in the world. I felt like I was floating and I didn't want it to end so I wrapped my arm around her waist. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck she most likely didn't mean to but he deepened the kiss. I took a sharp breathe through my nose feeling something I haven't felt in a long time..lust..

I softly pulled away not wanting to embarrass myself with horniness. She put some hair behind her hair and started to walk away to the bathroom.

"Mina"
"Yes?"
"Thank you for agreeing to come to the party with me"
"Of course"

She changed and we packed her a bag so she could come stay with me for the night. As I was driving back I got a call from Bill.

"Yes bill?"
"Your sister is here sir"
"Janet? Or Latoya?"
"Janet" he said with a chuckle
"Oh okay I'm like 15 minuets away I'll be there soon"

I looked over at a shocked Mina.

"What?"
"Is Janet there?"
"Yeah"
"What if she doesn't wanna meet me"
"Oh stop my sister loves meeting people"
"What if she thinks I'm bad for you"
"Don't say that"
"What if she doesn't like me"
"If I like you she will trust me" 

......

I was playing with bubbles when I heard Michael walk in. Bubbles lost his mind seeing Michael he ran to him and hugged his leg. I was a little shocked seeing Michael hold this girls hand before letting go to pick up bubbles. She seemed so shy and I thought it was kind of funny. I've never seen Michael with a shy girl before maybe this is good for him.

"Janet i want you to meet someone"
"Well I see haha"
"Janet this is Mina...my girlfriend"

Oh boy.....