Is this all im living for ?

I woke up in bed next to my husband with a worried look on my face. I didn't wanna wake him up so I slowly slid from under his arm and made my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I did my business and got ready for work I'm a designer. As I'm zipping my heels I feel cold hands on my sides and I gasp feeling lips on my shoulder as I rise standing up.
" good morning " a deep groggy voice feeler my ears making me stiffen
" morning " I say messing with my bracelet and feeling his lips on my neck. " is that how you greet your husband " I felt his hands apply more pressure to my sides so I couldn't walk away.
" Robert I have to go to work I can't be late again they'll fire me" i could feel his anger through his grip and It was the most frightening thing ever.
" I'll be home around 11 and you'll be home whenever so I will most likely have your food ready I just need to leave " feeling him let me go made me feel like a free woman
" you're very ungrateful Mina...any girl would be happy to be with a guy like me" he said walking away as I just quickly made my way to my car and to work. I was almost late! I tell him all the time how much my job means to me and he swears that it's just a childhood dream and that I should just be a housewife. Maybe he's right maybe I should just say fuck it and throw everything in the toilet. After all I'm not getting anywhere no ones interested in my taste of clothing...maybe I am ungrateful I have everything a girl could want a husband a nice house...that's..that's it..but still I have a lot that I should appreciate. Later that day I was sent home early due to the fact that Robert swore up and down to my boss that he was in the hospital but, no he wanted dinner to be done early so he could come home and sit on his ass.
10:30
I was cooking the shrimp when I heard the door slam shut making me feel like I was gonna puke of fear. I turned the fire down and made my way to the living room wiping my hands on the apron.
" hey babe " I tried to hug him but he turned away a little so I just left it alone " dinners almost done sorry so late the traffic was awful "
Watching him look through me with disgust and anger forced me to look away with guilt as I walked into the kitchen. I finished cooking the shrimp adding it to the pasta and preparing his plate of food. I was in the shower when I heard him calling my name.
"MINA GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!" I hurried myself out of the shower grabbing a towel into the bedroom. " I'm here I'm here yes ? " he grabbed my towel trying to take it off.
"Robert....Robert stop please" he ignored me and proceeded roughly removing the towel from my body and throwing me onto the bed. I tried to talk him out of it the best I could but that resulted in him holding me down as he tried to remove his belt.
" ROBERT PLEASE! PLEASE DONT DO THIS! " my screaming led me no where. I couldn't believe that the man I married was doing this to me. It felt like I was having flash backs I could remember everything from this night like never before. Every grunt every rough touch ever forced moved I felt like My heart was being torn apart. I needed this to end...a long time ago