Wait what?

Robert decided it was best to just leave Mina alone for the time being and went to his office in the basement. He couldn't understand why she was acting so violent with him, she'd never shown any emotion of aggression towards him, anyone for that matter and now she's able to walk over a dead body and sleep peacefully before he had the chance to move the body.

It was starting to make him paranoid that he wouldn't be able to control her anymore, he couldn't let that happen. Downing his fourth shot he smirked to himself reminiscing on old memories of the two them, they were so happy he gave her everything she could've wanted before she decided it wasn't enough anymore.

As he finished the rest of the bottle on his way up the stairs he saw Mina just sitting on the couch staring at the TV's black screen. Walking up behind her he placed his hand on her head gently playing with her loose curls "you know I really did try my best to give you everything you could've ever wanted, I made sure I worked enough so you didn't have to, I made sure you had everything you wanted Mina and you decided that wasn't enough"

Roberts POV
"Why?" I asked trying to keep my balance waiting for her response "say something!" I threw the empty bottle against the wall making it shatter, causing Mina to jump and raise to her feet "what is your problem with me?! What did I do to deserve this from you?" I raged as I quickly made my way over to her kicking the coffee table away from the couch "you can't be serious" she spoke calmly looking at me "all this time and you still can't understand that all you've ever done to me is use me as a trophy" she looked into my eyes "hey guys look at my perfect girlfriend..she's so amazing she's gonna be a model or a high class fashion designer one day" she mocked me through her tears "and then you stopped and it became you telling me to cover up, not to make such slutty designs, can't go out with my friends"

I swallowed the ball of guilt in my throat as I watched her grow angry with me "you kept me from my parents!! You stopped my life!!" She broke down "I hate you!" Her eyes pierced through mine and I just couldn't anymore and let out a slight chuckle as I headed to the bedroom "shut the fuck up and come to bed"

Minas POV
"Shut the fuck up and come to bed" listening to his footsteps walk away made something snap in me. He's not gonna let me go freely, it's gonna have to be a fight and I can't let anything else happen to Michael.
"Okay" I sniffled as I brought myself to my feet and followed behind.

Once I walked into the bedroom I was confused to not see him and assumed he was in the restroom so I closed the door. I turned my back to the door when I felt him grab me, covering my mouth tightly. My screams were muffled as I scratched at his hand and arm around my throat as I felt him lift me from the ground.
"Just give me what I want and I'll let you go" he whispered into my ear as I felt his hand grabbing at my sweatpants, making me begin to kick my legs and bite at his hand over my mouth.

The second I felt his hand release from my mouth I tried to scream but he was already choking me so hard I couldn't breathe, my nails had turned his arm into a cat toy and he wasn't gonna stop. I began to see black and white dots in the completely pitched black room before my eyes got heavy.

Michaels POV

I'm so nervous about this whole undercover investigation I was sending Javon into but he was oddly excited of the possibility of him having to shoot someone. But we were all set and ready to go and tomorrow is when we strike, I'm still staying with Darius and Sophia but trust me I've made some improvements to the house that Minas parents have gotten used to and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be able to take my chef back home with me so I'm currently on the market for one of those. I know you're probably thinking this doesn't make any sense but hey it's 3 am, I'm depressed and I can't sleep without Mina.

Knock knock

"Uh yeah?" I sat up in bed watching as my door slowly opened with Darius and Sophia both just standing there "yes?" I chucked asking again watching Darius push Sophia closer to door " I just, we just wanted to say thank you Michael..really you've been such an amazing person and friend to us these past few weeks and uhm Well Darius and I we give you our blessing" she smiled along with Darius as they laced their fingers.