Chapter Nineteen: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

Start from the beginning

"OJ, we're going to find her." He paused, leaning against the tree.

Beyoncé shook her head, looking down.

"All my fault..." she spoke quietly.

"What?" Abel responded, squatting down to Beyoncé's sitting-level.

"I-it's all my fault. Isn't it...?" Beyoncé said, looking up to meet his eyes.

Shaking his head, he replied, "No, no. It's not your fault. What makes you think that?"

No answer.

The two sat in silence. That was until, Beyoncé quickly sprang up from her seat on the ground.

She took off running in a random direction, quickly slapping her feet against the hard ground.

Abel got up from his seat quickly jogging in the direction Beyoncé took off.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled, following the blonde hair that swayed behind her.

"I heard something!" Was the only thing she yelled back.

Beyoncé halted in her footsteps, hunching over in pain.

Abel slowed to a stop, immediately helping her. He grabbed handfuls of her hair, guiding them upward as she puked out her insides.

Abel looked down at the ground, quickly spotting red.

"Is that...blood?" He whispered-asked, more to himself than her.

When she finally raised back up, her mouth was bloodstained, and her left nostril drip-dropped the red substance.

"Hey, Beyoncé you aren't looking too-" before he could finish his statement of rest, she took off running again.

Snapping branches, and stomping crystals, she found herself face to face with Onika.

There Onika was, sitting by a babbling brook of clear water. Her red hair swooned in the wind, as Robyn and Cardi surrounded her.

Cardi rubbed the back of Onika, while Robyn dabbed a cloth at her nose.

Beyoncé stepped into the clearing, nose still dripping, and mouth stained with blood.

With wide eyes, she demanded attention with a single cough.

Abel caught up to Beyoncé, stepping into the clearing as well.

The five stood looking at each other in disbelief.

Onika's left nostril dripped blood. Her mouth was as well stained.

"B-Beyoncé..."

|||
11:30AM
BLUE VAIN HOSPITAL
ENCHANTRESS; MEGAN

Megan laid her head on Dana's chest. Cuddled up in the small hospital bed, for once in her life, Dana felt relaxed.

Well, as relaxed as you can be in a hospital.