Chapter Ten: Us Against Them

6:00PM
ENCHANTRESS' HOUSE
ENCHANTRESS VS. HENCHMEN

The men were on strict orders to do whatever it takes to keep the Enchantress and Guardians away from The Center of Regions. Even if it came down to the brim...they were ordered to kill.

Though she wasn't anywhere near showing it, Dana was very scared. Not even for her life, but for Megan's. The moment Dana met Megan, she vowed to protect her at all costs, simply because Meg didn't know how valuable she was.

Megan was the only person known that had powers running through their veins that wasn't a Guardian or the Enchantress. She was super valuable, and if the wrong person got their hands on her, they were surely going to try to take her powers away from her.

With the right magic, someone could strip Megan's powers away from her and transport them to their own body. However, doing so would kill Megan.

Enchantress didn't know what Shadow Clan wanted, or why they were called the Shadow Clan. Were they trying to take takeover, or were they after Megan's powers?

Surely if they were trying to takeover, they were only using Megan to distract her. During her fight with the henchmen, she often wondered if they knew that Megan was a mortal?

Megan possessed powers that a Guardian would have, however she was no where near a Demi-God like them. She was human. Which meant she was much weaker and could only survive a certain amount of things before she...

Perished.

~|||~
6:15PM
ENCHANTRESS' HOUSE
ABEL, CARDI

"Do you hear that?" Abel asked, listening intently to the noise coming from close by.

"Hell yeah I do. Come on." Cardi replied, using her super speed to move closer to the noise faster.

"Hey! Wait up!" Abel whisper-shouted.

This was their moment. For all Abel knew, Enchantress could be tied up on the other side of the home. They would have to move quietly.

Turning around the corner, they looked upon the entrance of her home, where Enchantress was seen in her wolf form, fighting of the armored men.

It was most definitely not a fair fight. It was nine to one, basically an ambush. Abel's blood boiled at the mere sight.

"Should we join?" Cardi asked astonished.

"...Or wait for others to come?" She finished.

Abel shook his head, pointing to the wound on the side of Enchantress' body. It was leaking blood.

"If we wait, it will probably be too late." He spoke sternly. Regretting the decision he made earlier to leave his gun, he cocked his head to the side before screaming in vengeance.

Running towards a man trying to close in on Enchantress from the right, he smashed into him, throwing him to the ground.

Dana stepped back in shock of his arrival, before feeling hands glide over her back.

Looking over to her left, she saw Cardi land on her feet after somersaulting over Enchantress' back.

An armored man now headed towards Cardi, yet she didn't get a chance to lay a finger on him, as something blue landed on the man's back.