Chapter Twelve: All The Breaks [Part One]

7:31 PM
SHADOW CLAN HEADQUARTERS
MEGAN

"No. No. No!" The man screamed with outrage.

His guards jumped at the sudden outburst.

Standing from his chair at his system screen, he slammed his hand down on the nearest table.

"This is not supposed to be happening!" He yelled with fury.

Megan watched him, amused, as he paced the floors. As she had predicted long ago in her head, his plan was falling apart.

"It wouldn't be long before they found her", she hopefully thought in her head.

"They've destroyed my robot clones. They practically killed or injured all of my staff. It's like nothing I throw at them can break them!" He muttered into the air.

His guards watched him talk and pace the floor, anticipating his next move. The man stood up straight, looking blankly at the open space in front of him.

"Something...something wrong boss?" One of his guards asked shakily. It was a bad decision to ever talk to him while he was in one of his distraught rants, however, he looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

The man's jaw twitched as he glanced at the guard. The guard put his hands up in surrender.

Running to his system, he quickly typed a few things. Suddenly, a picture popped up of an open grassy space. The Guardians of the Regions of Love and Fantasy were now on screen.

Megan almost jumped up from her seat.

"Is this how he kept tabs on all of them? How was he doing this?" She wondered.

As Beyoncé reached down to grab something from the grass, Megan put two and two together as the camera angle changed.

Whatever Beyoncé had grabbed, had a camera in it.

Megan did not like how this was going.

The man watched in absolute agony as the two got closer. He watched on, all the way up until Robyn came into view.

Reaching his hand over, he clicked the screen off in anger.

"THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" His voice boomed, as he turned around, pointing vigorously at the now blank system screen.

His guards, and Megan jumped.

"What can't happen boss?" A different guard chimed in.

The man's jaw twitched again.

"You dumbasses! That! WHAT WE JUST SAW ON SCREEN!" The man now screamed at them.

It would seem, the longer he went on, the angrier he got.

"Beyoncé and Onika?" Megan questioned in her head. The thought seemed irrelevant. What could possibly happen from those two getting together? It was true, Megan had never been more confused by the world she lived in.

Just hours earlier, she was in Enchantress' arms, being carried home. Now, her own arms were tied together at the wrist, and she was held captive. While absolute hell happened outside.

The man flew his hand over his face, sighing.

"Onika has discovered another power of hers. Onika is the Guardian of the Region of Love. If she falls in love with another Demi-God like herself, her and that person begin to experience heightened powers. They gain new powers in times of need. Their powers mold together." He spoke in an almost calm voice. 

Why he was voicing out everything he knew, was beyond the mind of Megan. Dumb move, for sure. Once she was broken out of here, she'd know everything he knew, making it a fair game.

It was now silent. Only for a moment.

"I DIDN'T COUNT ON HER SWINGING THIS WAY! I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS GAY! WITH POWERS LIKE HERS AND BEYONCÉ'S, THEY COULD BE OUR UNDOING!" He hissed.

"Hm, even without them, you would meet your undoing." A voice called out to him, from the dark area of his chamber.

~|||~

Sorry to cut it so short, however, this was needed to begin the move towards the good part. :)

Who do you think it is that called out to him?

What do you think of Beyoncé and Onika's new found point?

Who do you think the man (aka the boss of shadow clan) is?

Thoughts in general?

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for the next part!

-bxll