Chapter Nineteen: You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

11:20AM
BLUE VAIN HOSPITAL
ENCHANTRESS; MEGAN

Pacing back and forth, and leaning on the back of her feet. Megan was in absolute panic.

Licking her lips, she could still taste the sweet blood, as if she was still drinking.

"Ma'am, you came in with Miss. Owens correct?" A rushing, stammering doctor came towards Megan.

Putting a hand to her shoulder, he looked at her worriedly. Megan jumped, as she was startled out of her mind and into the real world.

"...who?" Megan said after some time.

She didn't know anyone with the last name "Owens." Unless...

"You mean Dana, don't you?" She muttered quietly.

The doctor gave her a confused, thrown-off look before quickly fixing it, giving Megan a smile.

"Yes, yes. Miss. Dana Owens." He awkwardly cleared his throat.

Megan rolled her eyes. Some things never change, she thought.

"Yeah, I came in with her." Megan reluctantly replied, seething in attitude.

"Well I am her doctor, Dr. Diggs. You may call me Taye if you want." The dark-skinned man introduced himself, putting a hand out for Megan to shake. Once he realized she wasn't going to shake it, he put it down awkwardly.

The doctor decided it would be best to ignore the slight attitude Meg was giving off. Instead, he proceeded to guide her towards Dana's room.

"Are you aware that you drank royal blood?" The doctor asked quietly.

Megan nodded her head, feebly.

Cheeks turning red as she remembered the loud moans of Dana, she nodded again.

"I know she is the Enchantress-" Megan began, but was quickly interrupted.

"No. I'm telling you, she's royal blood. As in next to the heir royalty." The doctor stopped midway walk. They now stood in front of Dana's door. He turned to Megan.

"I don't understand. We don't have any kingdoms on Mars-" Megan began confusedly.

"That's because Dana, isn't originally from here. She's from Earth."

|||
11:48AM
THE CENTER OF REGIONS
THE 7 GUARDIANS

"Onika!" Her name echoed throughout the land.

After the fiasco with Beyoncé, Onika had seemingly went missing.

The Guardians searched the land over, and over. Yet, Onika, had not been found.

Kelly and Abel moved branches and stepped over crystals, before they saw Beyoncé swaying near a tree.

Abel began to move towards her, but Kelly stopped him, putting a hand over his chest before he could move forward.

"Give her some space. We don't want that fire to come back." Kelly whispered.

Abel glanced Kelly's way, and with one look, she removed her hand from his chest.

"I never saw you." She whispered with a scoff, quickly retreating the scene.

Abel shook his head, moving towards Bey.