1121-1130

Chapter 1121: The Treasury Key

After the disgusting foul-smelling green smoke was forced out from the wall by Xiaoniū, it transformed into several poisonous pythons that exuded appalling poisonous gas.

In a split second, all the poisonous pythons attacked Huang Xiaolong, their jaws stretched wide, revealing chilling sharp fangs.

Huang Xiaolong's pale face tightened. Pushing his Holy Dragon Supreme Godhead to the limit, supreme fire element godforce rushed out from his body.

The attacking poisonous pythons screeched loudly the moment they came in contact with Huang Xiaolong supreme fire element godforce. A brief struggle later, all of them were burned to ashes.

Watching this scene, cold sweat dampened Huang Xiaolong's back.

"What poison is that? So terrifying!" Huang Xiaolong's throat felt scratchy and dry.

"It's one of the more malicious poisons of the ancient times, called Venomous Corpse Python. Just a little bit is enough to make the body of a high-level Ancient God Realm master collapse in half an hour. Without an antidote, they would rot to their death, even their bones would rot into a puddle of stinky water." The little cow went on, "You have a supreme godhead, so there's no need to fear this poison. However, it'll still be troublesome if you're contaminated."

"I didn't expect this Soul Tribe Young Lord to possess such poison like this Venomous Corpse Python." Huang Xiaolong grumbled.

"He probably he found it at the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, it wouldn't be surprising for him to find things like this in that place." The little cow commented.

Huang Xiaolong nodded, then approached the wall again and pressed his palms against it. His godforce spread over the wall surface as he paid attention to the changes within the wall.

A few minutes later, Huang Xiaolong stood at a corner of the wall, where his palm lightly slapped its surface. A section of the wall dented in and subsequently revealed a four-meter tall and two-meter wide stone door.

After confirming there were no more formations or any poison, Huang Xiaolong and the little cow quickly entered.

Once they were inside, Huang Xiaolong saw a short stone staircase about thirty to forty steps long that extended downwards, leading to an enormous square where two large beast corpses lay.

Just laying there, the two enormous beast corpses were over ten zhang tall, and there were two horns on their head. Unlike Xiaoniū's two golden horns, the horns on these two beast corpses looked more like a dragon's, short and wide. The beasts' fur exuded a faint red light as if they were still alive.

These were the two Fourth Order Ancient God Realm Cloud Devouring Divine Beasts!

Despite the two beast corpses having lost their vitality for a long time, Huang Xiaolong still felt pressure when he got close.

"These two must have swallowed some kind of precious treasure, causing their bodies to be much stronger than the average Cloud Devouring Divine Beast." The little cow spoke added, "In general, the Cloud Devouring Divine Beasts are only high bloodline divine beasts, but these two beasts' bodies aren't weaker than a top bloodline divine beast's."

Listening to the little cow's words, a smile spread over Huang Xiaolong's face. He knew that the little cow's judgment had always been very accurate, and since it had said so, it should right.

"But it seems like the Soul Tribe Young Lord arranged a formation around these two corpses. Although I can break it, the moment I do, the Soul Tribe Young Lord will immediately know." The little cow said.

InvincibleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara