Chapter Twenty-Nine: Man In The Mirror

In life you are given the gift to inspire. The gift to inspire is powerful beyond measure. Most take the gift of inspiration for granted. Most don't see it as a necessity, just more of an object. The gift of inspiration is prize worthy and when it is spread onto another person, it is note worthy.

She inspires me each night. Each night I stand beneath the spotlight, I feel her inspiration radiating over me as well. She inspires me through the many gestures of her love. Each night I look up to the left wing of the producers room an I see her. Hershey eyes, so filled with love and compassion. Pearls, spread her lips as she graces me with a smile. She's my everything.

With the notion of Jesse being my inspiration implanted into my mind and soul, I decided to give back. I want her to know I support her dance career as much as she supports my career in musical entertainment as well. I don't ever want her to configure that I don't care for her dreams or aspirations, I'm not selfish in that manner.

When I thought about how willingly Jesse was to retire from her position as a soloist and a part of mister Sanchez's ensemble, I felt guilty. I felt guilty because she dropped everything for me, she set aside her dreams to help clear my visions. She's such a beautiful soul and even more beautiful dancer, I couldn't let her dreams go unnoticed.

Therefore, I called in a favor with Bill after doing a bit of research, I remember once talking with Jesse's father and he recollected how much she loved Italy. There's this wondrous dance company in Italy that specializes in dance and ballet, I instantaneously knew that this dance company was the break Jesse needed. In addition to researching I asked Bill to contact the founder, Rivolda Pilozzi.

Miss Pilozzi was very cooperative in her conversation with Bill, stating the aspects of her dance company as well as recollecting on her dancers that are now world renowned, especially the famous African American ballerina Misty Copeland. Upon hearing that, I set to work on secretly tapping Jesse during her practices only to send them to Miss Pilozzi afterwards. She seemingly loved it.

Further more, because Jesse has impacted my life ever so gracefully and greatly, I decided that this once in a lifetime opportunity would be a partial token of my gratitude. She has helped me see my manifold of a dream unfold and now I will do the same.

"Do you think she's going to go through with it?" Bill asks, interrupting my concentration.

I glance towards the studios door.

"Bill, I'm kind of in the middle of something" I sigh, glancing back at the full body mirrors before me.

His shoes lightly come in contact with the pine floor. I watch his expression carefully as he approaches me. Something is telling me that he's burdened, it's written clear in his body language.

"Michael... I have something to tell you" He pauses, stepping beside me.

I furrow my eyebrows in grave concern of his subtle tone.

"St Louis Madrin Hotel called yesterday..." He continues, watching my expression carefully.

"They asked about Jesse... The manager wanted to know if she was okay. Supposedly she called the front desk, but didn't answer and when a maid went to clean your suite, there was blood everywhere in the bathroom. Is there something I should know Michael?"

I rub my temples silently, digressing every word he just said. I have not the slightest clue to what he is talking about. I am aware that Jesse had and still has been acting very strange lately, but I have never noticed any alarming signs.

"Bill I don't know. Did the manager say anything else?" I question, my heart sink into my chest.

"Yeah... He also mentioned finding a re velvet box underneath a love seat in the living room"