Chapter Eighteen: Morning After

My body physically aches, but still i lay in his arms. My soul complete in the union of his, I have given into loves temptation. The way my body yearned for his touch, his kiss, and his sweet words is unmeasurable to the surge of pleasure I received as he delivered his promise to me. His promise to love all of me, taking my body and soul for his. In the heat of the day, he made me his woman and held me through the night.

Explaining to anyone the story of how you lost your virginity has never been recorded as easy. But, I feel my story would be. I didn't loose my virginity, I have it to the man I love and trust. I willingly gavel virginity to Michael and asked for only his love in return. I couldn't request more than something as intangible as love.

Waking up still spooned by him, I smile to myself, meeting the dawn of outside. The city is still asleep, though some cars still whizzed below us. I didn't expect to be so at peace the morning after. Aside from my expected pelvic pain, I feel reborn. I feel like a woman, who has just been shown the world for the first time in years of being locked away. My heart is just simply full of bliss.

"You're awake..." Michael yawns, turning on his back.

I slip my upper body into his exposed chest.

"I've only been up for a few minutes..." I smile, folding my arms and resting my chin on them.

Yawning again, Michael glances towards the corner kitchen. Glancing at me again, he smiles.

"How are you holding up babygirl?" He groggily asks.

I giggle lightly at his surprisingly sexy, morning voice. It's deeper than his usual low falsetto tone.

"It hurts like hell, but it's not so bad" I shrug.

"I'm so sorry Jess. I didn't realize you were a virgin. It surpassed my brain completely. Otherwise, I would've done things differently" He stresses, tenderly stroking my exposed shoulder.

"You didn't know you were going to return early and have sex with me for the first time... It's okay" I assure him.

He frowns, shaking his head, no.

"With my past, it was just sex. But, not with you Jesse. I made love to you. There's no other way to explain that" He stresses.

"It was beautiful. Hell it was freaking magical. I... Wow" I sigh, pecking his lips.

"We should take a shower before Bill comes to investigates last nights noises" Michael chuckles, carefully sitting up.

Lifting me into his arms, he proceeds towards the bedroom. All the while my mind recollects last nights events. His groans and whimpers, my wails and moans. He made me his instrument and played me well. I have forever captured last night into my memory. The first night Michael made me his woman.

After a long fifteen minute shower, in which Michael continued his delicate approach to wash me; yet another one of our mentally captured sensual moments,
Michael discreetly calls for an early morning maid, along with a wonderful mini breakfast buffet. While we wait for the maid and our food, I decide to take this time to investigate what happened on set for Michael to be so upset.

"Michael?" I call, watching him prepare a glass of water.

"Hm?"

"What happened yesterday, that had you so disturbed?"

He leans against the counter, staring into the clear glass cup.

"I was having a bit of anxiety build up. I just couldn't function yesterday" He admits, not changing his gaze.

"Baby, I'm sorry I wasn't there on set with you, you know I would've been there if it wasn't for rehearsals" I stress, slowly walking over to him. I'm still very much in pain.