Prologue

This story and it's containing Characters are of fiction. I do not own the rights to the media presented in the story. I would like to also announce that I will not allow, copying or any republishing of this story. If there is an instance and which that occurs, I will deal with it occordingly. Thank you and enjoy.

-Marilyn Edmond, All Rights Reserved.

Prologue
Michael, a world renowned ambassador of pop music and a crossover of pop, r&b, and soul. Some call him a connoisseur, a "magician with luminescent grace", but yet none of these compliments matter. They were no match for the beauty who sat perched each night against the left wing of the stage, blowing him kisses each glance they shared. She was and is his world. She is his everything. "The very reason I breathe", He explains.

Jesse Edmond, a dreamer with a philosophy of "When they say you can't, nod and silently prove them wrong", Her philosophy is always designated as the main being of her success. "A dancer with the poise of a gazelle" most compliment her. But just the same as Michael, the opinions of others were irrelevant to the opinion of his. He broke her fall. He kissed her bruises. He gave her breath. He is the very reason she breaths. "Without Michael there is no Jesse. He is apart of me. End of story" She explains.

Being in love is never easy. There's no road map telling you which path to take. There is no key to tell you what you are exactly searching for. It's just a puddle that you have to step into. When you do find love, you have to learn how to hold on. Know when to let go. Know when to keep holding on.

Michael and Jesse are two souls that are meant to be, right? Between the pressure of Michael's fame and Jesse's career as a professional dancer, pieces of their puzzle don't always exactly match. Michael and Jesse like many others, loose the picture to the puzzle, but when they find the pieces and the puzzle emerges, is it the picture they hoped for?