Prologue

Every day is just the same old same old for the kid who always gets beat up by his parents calling him names, making him their slave, getting abused till he passes out as his parent saying that it's his fault or he was a mistake about giving birth to him as the poor kid keeps crying.

Kid: Why? What did I do wrong mommy and daddy?

Mom: Why you ask? It because we didn't ask you to be born with you

Dad: And you were always a mistake, you useless of a child that I call a son.

They kept punching and kicking him till he was past out.

Mom: Look like that little shit has passed out again stuped brat way did I ever give birth to a failure.

Dad: I don't know honey, but let's head out to the bar.

The kid mother nod as they both left the kid room as they left the door open till they were gone little did know that the child was faking it hoping that the parents have left the house as he gets up out of the floor and looks out of the window to see his parent's car is leaving than the kid goes underneath his bed as he grabs a small backpack with some foods, clothes, and his teddy than quickly get out of the house as fast as his little legs can get him far away from his hell hole of his parent's place that was his home

Timeskip

It was starting to rain as the young child was running away in the woods as he spotted a nearby cave as he went inside the cave as the rain was running down hard as the child was sitting down crying that was all alone and that no one love or cares about him that he wishes there was someone that can love and care for him. The kid keep crying till he feels something warm as he turns his little head toward deeper in the cave as he got up and gone deeper in the cave that was getting darker and darker to see a little glowing as the child keep going till it glow brighter and brighter till the child see a weird swirling thing that was glowing in a mixture of purple and white that was starting to drag the young boy into it as soon as the child notice it. It was too late the swirling thing lifted the kid as he was sucked into it as the boy screamed as he went in it as it disappeared.

Else where

In the wood, there was a woman with a white hood, silver eyes, and black hair with red vein at the end of the hair her name is Summer rose she is on a mission to eliminate the Grimms that was going to attack the nearby village she was exhausted from all the fight as she wields a scythe that turns into a wrist gun

She was out of ammo and her Aura was almost depleted as she took out her scroll to call for backup

Summer: Hey Qrow I need help, there are still some Grimms left and I'm exhausted. I don't know how much longer I can hold.

Qrow: Don't worry pedal help will be their shortly just hang on for a bit longer

Summer: (Easy for you to say.) "She thought." Alright just hurry.