//Yui x Male!reader//

The teacher kept on talking and talking.

Boring.

You had your focus on someone. Someone that has caught your interest.

Koromi Yui

Ever since she came to the night school with those Sakamaki brother's, she looked quite interesting.

She looked terrified, sweet, innocent when she came here to the school, she's clearly scared of the Sakamaki's

Pfft...

Such a weak girl.

'“I hope everyone listened well and remember to study to the test!” The teacher said and got out of the classroom.

The school ended and
everyone started to get up and go to their friends.

You don't have any friends–you don't need them. You're fine on your own.

You were popular amongst the girls, you were ''Handsome'' or ''cool'' as everyone says.

You don't mind it.

Girl's usually come up to you and confess they undying love, but you always reject them because you just wanted Yui...

You've tasted other girls blood, which doesn't taste good and you've heard that Yui is ''eve''. So her blood is clearly better than everyone else's. 

Yui didn't go home.

Wonder why? 

Her desk was next to you, where she was seated right now. There were no other students in the classroom.

You wanted to talk to her, so you decided to do that.

She  looked up from her book

“U-um, Is there something w-wrong?”

So innocent. 

You shook your head. “No, I'm just wondering why you're still here?” You faked a smile at her.

“I-I just want to study a bit before going home..”

“Hmm...Well I'm [Lastname] [Name].”

''I'm Koromi Yui...Nice to meet you [Lastname]-kun''

“Just call me [Malename].” You said and took a chair as you sat beside her.

“O-Oh..Okay you can call me Yui, i-if you want.”

“Sure Yui-chan!” You smiled at her. Such a foolish little girl.

She gave you a smile back.

“Soo, Yui, I just wanted to ask, do you live with the Sakamaki's?” You knew the answer already but you asked anyways.

“Y-Yes...”

You smirked at her.

''So you know they're Vampires?

She looked at you with wide eyes.

“H-How did y-you-”

Because I know Yui-chan.”

You got up from the chair and she looked up at you–she was frozen. You took her wrist and pinned her down on the desk. “I'm the same as they are Yui-chan...”

You ripped off her school blazer off and unbuttoned her shirt.

“[N-Name]-K-kun, Please...Don't.” She whimpered.

“Sorry Yui-Chan.” You still smirked
You bit her collarbone and drank her blood whilst she whined and begged you to stop.

Delicious

You moved from her collarbone to her neck and pierced your fangs on her flesh and drank more of her blood.

After a while you pulled away and looked down at her.

She looked so weak

Her eyes half lidded

Looks like she is about to pass out.

“Yui-chan, don't be so weak.”

You leaned down and kissed her lips, you still had some of her blood on your lips, but you didn't care.

You pulled away a bit but you were still very close to her mouth.

Yui-chan, I'll mark you as mine to show those Sakamaki bastards who you belong to.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah reader was a bit Yandere...
I hope you liked it.