//Ruki-I Like It//

It was just a normal day for you. You woke up, and did your morning routine and then went to school in time. You didn't do much, you were just a normal student. But without friends.

Let's just say that you are a shy person.
You walked to the school's library to get more book's because you already read your other books that you borrowed.You got to the library and walked inside. You looked round and there isn't anyone here except the lady that worked here and you kind of knew her, the library is your second home.

''Ah, [Lastname]-san are you here to borrow more books?'' You heard the lady say behind you. You turned around and saw her smiling

''Mhm, I would like to borrow more books and return these ones'' You said and held up 2 books. The lady only smiled and took the books and went somewhere else. You just turned and went to see the other new books.

There weren't a lot of people here in the library because no one likes to read and no one wants to stay here in the school after it ended.

You saw a book that you wanted. You reached to get it.Or tried to get it.

Dammit..So close!  You even stood on your toes, but still couldn't reach it! 

Suddenly you felt hands on your waist.

Huh?

You suddenly felt taller? You looked down and saw black/greyish hair.

Wait, is that?

M-Mukami Ruki!?

It's one of the Mukami brothers and you were sitting on his shoulders. You blushed.. 

''Hurry up I can't stand here forever'' You heard him say. You were lucky he didn't look up. You took the book you wanted.

''Y-You can put me down now'' You said still blushing. He carried you off his shoulders and put you down on your feet again, he had his smirk on his face

''Thank you Mukami-san..'' You said quietly looking at your feet.

It became very quiet so you decide to go. You turned around and was about to walk away but a cold hand grabbed your wrist, you gasped as you were pushed against bookshelf and some books fell on to the ground. your eyes widened.

''U-Uh..? M-mukami?''

''I can't sense your blood why is that?'' He mumbled to himself.

What

''What are y-you talking about Mukami-san?'' OK, you had to admit you were pretty scared of what he is doing. 

He only smirked

''You should be really careful when a guy is carrying you on his shoulder [Name]~ especially when you have a skirt on'' He said with his smirk on.

Damn these school uniforms.

BUT WAIT I DIDN'T ASK TO BE CARRIED ON HIS SHOULDER.

''But I did-'' I got cut off again by him laying small kisses on my neck, I had a huge blush on my face and I squeezed my eyes shut.

I don't know if i like this or not..

I felt a cold hand under my shirt, I bit my under lip and I was trying not to make any sounds. He massages my sides while kisses me on the neck.

I bit my lip so hard that I made it bleed. I hated the taste of blood.But Ruki smashed his lips on mine and licked away the blood on my lip, and he kept massaging my sides with his cold hands which send shiver's down my spine.

I pulled away because I couldn't breathe. He still had that smirk on his face and I still had my blush on my face.

He smashed his lips on mine again and he entered his tongue inside of my mouth.

I like it..