Scenario #8

How the Mukamis cuddle.

Ruki-The two of you rarely cuddled but when you did, it would be magical. He would protest but you'd always give him a desperate look that made him change his mind. He would drag you over to the bed and lie down. He always put one arm around you and the other behind his head. He was unsure where to put his arms so he rested them behind his head and you'd put your head on his chest. He would sometimes glance at you and give a small, rare smile. The two of you would sometimes discuss about school and life itself. He enjoyed your warmth against his cold body.

Kou-This vampire had his hands constantly on you. You'd wake up only to find his arms around you tightly, his body against yours. He would kiss you all over your face as he moved  closer. He’d then run his hands over your stomach and sides, teasingly whisper everything he loves about you and everything he wants to do to you. You would try and turn around but he’d tell you stay where you are and continue to kiss you.

Azusa- The two of you mainly cuddle after school or after he was done drinking your blood. He’d be both careful yet possessive. His grip was deadly yet you would curl yourself into his side, slowly inching your arm around his waist. He’d put his leg over yours so you couldn’t escape his hold. A knife would still be in his hand, he would carefully glide the tip of the knife against your skin, but not hard enough to make a cut. He'd  turns his head to nuzzle against your own.

Yuma- This vampire is a HUGE softy and most definitely enjoys cuddles. However, he would never tell anyone that, especially you, he'd never ask. He would simply pull you into his arms with no warning. He loved the feel of your entire body pressed against his. Your arms would wrap around him as one of his hands stroke your hair. You relaxed against him but sometimes you would kiss against his neck causing him to blush deeply.