//Yandere Subaru//

Subaru is mad.

He watched you laugh with your friends, while you guys ate lunch. 

Tch.

 He sees  how close you are to that Yoshida guy, and by that he means that you and Yoshida were sitting really close to eachother.

That annoyes him. 

Why are you so close to him!? Can't that stupid human know that she is mine!?¨

..she is mine

He liked to say that. 

Mine.

 Only my [Name].

[Name]

He also loved to say your name. It was calming him down.

He saw his [Name] laugh at what Yoshida said which was probably a joke that he made.

 Tch.

Subaru was now really furious at Yoshida. Subaru didn't care what happens to anyone,  but if anything or anyone even touch, talk, breathe or look at her,  he will kill them.

Just like he did to the other guy that [Name] liked. 

 Subaru had enough. How dares Yoshida make [Name] laugh.

Subaru got up from his chair and had his fists clenched and walked towards [Name] and her friends. 

Subaru got to her desk and all of her friends stopped laughing and whispered to each other while looking at Subaru, [Name] looked at her friends confused but then turned around and saw Subaru who had an angry face.

''Suba-''

He didn't let her finish because he took a hold of [Name]'s sleeve and roughly dragged her away from the classroom, everyone was confused. [Name] was confused 

No one was in the corridor, [name] and him. He stooped his tracks and hid his face behind his hair. They stood next to a big window and it was storming outside. 

[Name] hates the sound of thunder. 

Subaru still had a harsh grip on [Name]'s school uniform sleeve. It was an silence [except the raining on the window].

 [Name] decided to break it.

''Subaru, whats wrong?'' She asked with a little fear in her voice.

 She is not going to lie. She was scared.

He didn't say anything but he only tighten his grip on her arm which is going to leave a bruise.[Name] tried to get out of his grip but it didn't work.

Then suddenly it flashes outside the window and [Name] didn't see anything in the hallway but she felt her body being pushed on the wall roughly and her head banged on the wall harshly. 

She then saw Subaru in front of her and glaring at her with his cold red eyes and his hands were on each side of her head.

''Tch, how dare you speak to that disgusting human, Yoshida, right? Tch'' He said and another quick lighting came which caused [Name] to jump a little.

 ''Whats so special about him?'' He said darkly 

'' Why is he so special to you!?! What has he done to make you laugh and smile!?'' He suddenly yells at her. 

She only looked at him with her eyes lightly widened. He growled and took a hold of her blazer and ripped it off.

Why wasn't i moving? Why am i not defending my self? I'm scared. [Name] thought to herself. 

He pulled down her shirt and her shoulder was shown.

I don't like this. She thought to herself, not daring to say anything. 

[Name] has beautiful soft skin and with no bites. She looked so scared.

Subaru bit [name] on the shoulder and slowly drank her blood

Another lightning came.[Name] didn't care this time. Subaru was drinking so much blood. 

She got so weak.

Subaru pulled away for a second, then slammed his lips on to hers roughly. She didn't kiss back, she was just so weak right now.

Subaru, without any permission, entered his tongue into her mouth.

She isn't kissing back

Doesn't she like this? Doesn't girls like when a guy kisses them? She likes me. 

She loves me

I love her.

They were meant to be.