Scenario #3

They play with their children

Shuu

''Pleaaassee!''

''No..''

''Pleeaassee! I really want to!''

''.....''

Your child pouted and walked out of the room.

Your child was begging Shuu to go out and play with them, but of course Shuu just wanted to sleep.

You were sitting on the couch in the library and had a peaceful moment..

Until your child came in and whined

''Maaamaaa! Papa wont go and play with me!'' Your child whined and kicked the air.

You sighed. You know Shuu was very lazy but at least he could play with [Childname]

You closed your book and looked at [Childname] and smiled.

You had a really stupid idea..

''Well...[Childname] if you want papa to go and play with you...You'll have to listen to me Okay?''

Your child nodded and went closer to you.

''All you have to do is...'' You whispered in his/her's ear and pulled away.

''But don't show it to anyone and don't watch it , okay''

[Childname] nodded and had a big smile on her/his face and ran out.

Your child was now standing next to her father with something behind his/hers back.

''Hey! Look what I've got!'' Your child grinned and showed his/her father what she/he got.

Shuu opened his eyes and then his eyes widened.

Your child was holding a tape..Where Shuu and [Name] were..Doing lewd things..

How did-....[Name]..

Shuu sat up and looked at [c/n] with his cold eyes.

''*Sigh* give that to me'' Shuu said with his bored tone.

''Catch me then!'' [c/n] laughed and ran away ''And if you don't get up I will show this to uncle Laito!''

Shuu got up and ran after his child

Ayato

Ayato was always playing on his xbox which really annoyed [c/n] because she/he want's attention.He was always playing games like GTA and you didn't want your child to come near those games. And right now you were out shopping food, so you left [c/n] with Ayato...

Your child was sitting next to Ayato while he played GTA.

''Yes! Die!!'' Ayato yelled at the game and pressing on the buttons of the controller.

[c/n] was bored and waited for her/his Papa to be done playing.

But why not play with her/his papa.

''Papa can I also play?'' [c/n] asked and looked at her/his papa.

Ayato kept his eyes on the game and thought about his child to play GTA with him?

[name] will be mad...But he is of course Ore-sama

''Sure'' He crossed his legs and put [c/n] on his lap  ''Now, Ore-sama will show you how to play GTA'' He smirked and  showed how to play.