//Shuu x ChildReader//

Btw, Shuu isn't your father in this chapter ;D Shuu is kinda yandere-ish...so yeah.

And you're 5.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Poke*

''Oi''

*Poke*

''Oi, Wake up I'm bored''

*Poke*

''Oi,-''

Shuu grabbed your hand tightly which made you wince. But he didn't let you go.

''You're so annoying'' He said coldly and opened his eyes ''Don't come near me, *Sigh* to think they left me to take care of you...'' He mutter and closed his eyes and he let go of your hand.

You frowned because he didn't do anything fun, he was boring to you.

You weren't going to give up so easily. You took some steps back and then ran like lightning and jumped on his stomach

He let out a 'oof' and opened his eyes once again and glared at you.

''Stupid human, Do you know I'm a vampire?''

''Yes I do''

''Tch'' Shuu was keeping back from biting you, you did have the same blood as Yui but not as sweet.

Everyone in the household knew that your blood was a bit strange.

__Your POV__

Stuuppiiid Shuu. He is boring.

''Tch'' Is what he said ''Leave''

He once again closed his eyes. He want's me to leave?.. Outside? or did he mean go out of the room.

''Fine!'' You said and ran out of the living room

'Stupid Shuu...I'll show him! I'll go outside'

You took your jacket and put on your shoes, then opened the door and walked out of the mansion.

Cold..

You ran to the city.

__Time skip__

You're in the city and it's big!

It was kinda scary because there was so many people that were staring at you, some weren't looking and some were looking at you weirdly.

It was a bad idea to go out like this.

Stupid Shuu..

You found a bench that no one was sitting on and it wasn't any people there so you decided to sit there

[Yes..I know it sounds stupid but you were 5..You didn't know so much]

You pulled up you're scarf and looked down at the ground.

''What are you doing here all alone, child?'' You didn't notice another man was sitting next to you.

He was probably in his 20's, he was quite young and handsome and he was also smoking a cigarette which made you cough and you then looked back on the ground.

You were told not to talk to strangers, so you didn't answer him.

You soon heard him laughing but you still kept your eyes on the ground

''Told not to talk to strangers, Hahah, I know darling, you're silence is telling me everything'' He said smugly, but it was kinda creepy for you

You looked up at him in surprise

''So what is a child doing here all alone'' He smirked and dropped his cigarette on the ground and put his foot on it ''Many thing's can happen you know'''His smirked widened.

It really was a bad idea to go out of the mansion!

He grabbed you by your shoulder and picked you up, you squirmed in his arms but he held you tightly.

You looked around you too see if any people was there

No one

No people

But you did see something red glowing.

Shuu!

You knew right away that it was Shuu!

''Oi Kid, what are you smiling about? Huh?'' He stopped walking when he saw you're smile.

You were soon grabbed into some other arms which were cold. You looked up to see Shuu.

You quickly wrapped your arms around Shuu's neck and buried your face into his shoulder, you closed your eyes tightly.

You were so thankful that Stupid Shuu came to save you!

''O-oi..I didn't know she was w-with s-s-omeone! I-I-I Swear i didn't d-d-do anything to her!'' You heard the man plea Shuu to spare his life.

Shuu didn't care

Tch, How did this man even dare to touch you with his filthy hands.

You didn't know what was happening but you suddenly felt earbuds being put in your ears and you heard the beautiful music.

Then suddenly you and Shuu were back in the mansion.

You unwrapped your arms around Shuu's neck and put both of your hands on his shoulder and you pulled off the earbuds.

He glared at you with a frown.

''Stupid Human..What were you thinking?...'' He said dangerously.

You looked down in shame which made your hair hide your face. You didn't want Shuu to see you with tears in your eyes

''I-I don't know! You told me to Leave! So I did leave! Stupid Shuu...!''

''I wanted you too leave the room, not the house'' He kept his glare on you ''What if that man rap- did some horrible stuff on you''

You felt your tears running down your cheeks

You once again wrapped your arms around Shuu's neck and pulled his head closer to you and you gave him a long kiss on the cheek and then buried your face on his shoulder! He widen his eyes a bit by the sudden move

''You saved me! Thank you Shuu!'' You smiled widely with some tears running down.