Shuu//wake up//

Heheh back again to my love for shuuuuu. This is a slightly...heated one shot.

“Shuu...” You whispered, laying underneath his body as you tried to wake him up. He had snuck into your room during the night, without you knowing, and feel asleep. Now his head was laying on your chest. “Shuu...”

This time you poked his cheek. This whole situation made you nervous, he was never the type to show this kind of affection.

“Shuu...”

“...”

“Ugh! Shuu!”

This time you shouted, and still no response. You sighed in defeat before a light popped above your head. You have a dumb idea, but it might work.

You leaned down a little and bit him. Right on the side of his neck, his milky skin becoming slightly red from your teeth.

Bite.

Bite.

As you were about to give him another bite, you suddenly yelped at the stinging feeling on the top of your chest. As if someone was biting you...

“Wh-What are you doing?!” You whined.

That pervert!

You began to hear suckling noises, now he was drinking your blood from the bruise that he caused. He pulled away and glared at you, then he pinned you down with his boy, hovering above you.

“Sh–”

“If I hear you say my name one more time I'll bite you again,” He warned and you gulped in nervousness. He leaned down again and licked the remaining blood that dripped down. “Such a lewd woman you are...”

You were about to protest against his saying but let out a whimper as he bit you.

“You love it when I bite you, touch you,” He said in a whisper, his cold hand reaching under your shirt to squeeze your flesh. “Is that why you woke me up? So that I could touch you, greedy girl.”

Your head shook side to side, your body so warm that it could melt. “N-No, that's not t-true...”

“Hmm...then I suppose you wouldn't mind if I left you,” Suddenly his touch was starting to disappear and it made you whine. You didn't want him to leave, not now that he warmed you up so much. “Answer me, do you want me to leave?”

You bit your bottom lip before closing your eyes.

“N-No...please stay Shuu.”

You heard him let out a mocking laugh.

“That's what I thought.”