Scenario #1

When your on your period (lol) #1

SHUU

When you are on your period you get moody and you get very clingy on your boyfriend Shuu because you just want to cuddle.

You were walking to the music room trying to find Shuu, you were having cramps WHICH REALLY HURTS! AND YOU WANT SOMETHING WARM ON YOUR STOMACH AND YOU WANT SHUU!

You were getting angrier as you walked around the mansion looking for him. Later on you see him in a room and lying on the couch peacefully and with his eyes closed.

''Ahem'' You cleared your throat

.....

He didn't say anything

''AHEM!''

.......

''SHUU!'' You yelled at him. You got on top of him with your back on his stomach. You heard him sigh and he pulled up your shirt a bit and rubbed your stomach.

''Your hands are cold but I still like it'' You said smiling and calming a bit at his cold hands rubbing your stomach.

AYATO

You were in the Sakamaki's kitchen and trying to find something sweet to eat.

 GOSH WHERE DOES KANATO HIDE ALL HIS SWEETS?!.

''Oi, I'm hungry make Ore-sama Takoyaki'' You heard Ayato say.  You looked over at him and he was sitting on the kitchen counter. You took a deep breath and held it for 3 seconds then breathed out, Ayato looked at you weirdly.

 HE IS SUCH A STUPID BOYFRIEND DOESN'T HE KNOW I'M ON MY PERIOD.

''Ayato'' I said closing my eyes and trying to calm down

''I am NOT a maid! I am your GIRLFRIEND and I'm on my period right now, so I  do not feel good, all I want is to eat something sweet before I kill someone'' I said through my teeth.

His eyes were slightly widened but then he closed his eyes and clicked his tongue

''You should have said something'' He mumbled and went to a drawer and opened it.

He took out a chocolate bar which made you almost cry.  Ayato gave you the chocolate bar and you ran into his arms and kissed him on the lips many times

''THANK YOU ORE-SAMA!''

REIJI

Oh no..Oh nonono! This was the worst day. 

Why?

 Well because you have no more pads/Tampons left and you had no more money.

 GOD DAMMIT! WHY! 

You didn't know what to do. Or maybe you do ..

Your boyfriend Reiji can help. You walked to Reiji's room and softly knocked on it.

''Reiji!''

''Come in'' You heard him say, you walked inside and closed the door behind. You walked towards him as he was looking at some weird liquid ''Yes [Name]?'' He said with his serious tone

''I need something Reiji'' I said

 ''I-'' I got cut off-

''[Name] I don't have time with you right now'' He said with a sigh.