//Mother-Reader x Shuu//

You're Karlheinz First wife, which makes Beatrix second just so you can understand a bit of the story. Reiji and shuu aren't brothers in this story

Flashback

''Shuu! come here for a sec!'' Your 8 year old son happily ran towards you and stood in front of you.

You were sitting on the bench that was in the backyard

''Yes mommy?'' He smiled which made you smile.

You're heartbroken, your son is going to be taken away from you by Karlheinz.

His second wife Beatrix is going to take care of Shuu.

Karlheinz didn't want you to take care of him. You are also a vampire, but you want your son to live as a human, too be free and do whatever he wants. Not be a king and be an asshole like Karlheinz. His father...

You refused Karlheinz to take your son away from you. That of course didn't work.

''Shuu, my beautiful son...''

You smiled and ran your fingers trough his hair which made him giggle. You opened your arms and Shuu instantly hugged you and sat next to you

''Shuu, promise me one thing'' You hugged him close too you

''What is it mommy?'' Shuu looked up at you with confusion.

''Promise me too be a good boy...Okay?''

''I promise!'' He smiles widely. 

He didn't know anything..

''Your going too live somewhere else...'' You hid your face behind your hair.

''We're moving? Where?''

''Not we..You are moving Shuu..'' You kept your tears held in.

''...Are you leaving me?...Do you hate me?..''

''Shuu n-..''

Shuu slowly pulls away from you and cried. You still kept you emotions inside. You hated too see your son cry.

You slowly tried too hug him but he pushes you away and runs off

''Shuu! Wait!''

Your tears fell down your face and you sobbed quietly.

You felt a cold hand on your shoulder, you got startled and quickly turned around. Karlheinz stood there with a proud smile.

Asshole..

''What?'' You coldly said and swiped your tears away

''Never in my life have I seen you cry dear [Name]..'' He kept smiling and you glared ''So, where is Shuu? I hope he is ready because it wasn't easy too convince Beatrix to take care of him'' He said and sat next too you.

''I will not let that woman take care of Shuu...''

''....Sorry my love, Its easier this way, now if you'll excuse me i'll go and get Shuu'' He got up and walked away.

Why. I could've stopped him..

You looked up and saw Karlheinz and Shuu walk too the car.

Shuu looked over his shoulder and gave you a cold stare and then got in the car. Karl waved happily and got inside the car too.

When the car drove away your tears fell down and you stared too sob loudly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 years later..

You have done nothing for the past years. You just keep sitting on that bench and waited for Shuu too run into your arms.

But that wont happen.

He is probably happy living his life.

That woman Beatrix is probably a better mother than me.

You sighed and closed you eyes.

You were remembering all the memories you had with Shuu.

You just want to hear the word 'Mommy' again,

You had a feeling that Shuu hated you which made you feel even more heartbroken.

You've cried so many times just too see your baby boy again. Just too hear his voice, just that one word 'Mo-

''Mommy..''

You looked up too see beautiful blue eyes and blond/orangish hair. Are you going crazy or is that Shuu?..

You slowly reached out your hand too touch that fluffy hair, and it felt real.

With the other hand you touched his cheek and stared into his eyes, you stood up which didn't make a difference because Shuu has gotten so tall..

''Shuu?''

Shuu closed his eyes and leans in to the touch of your hand.

You two didn't say a word. You slowly sat down on the bench and Shuu laid down, with his head on your lap.

You were surprised that he was so comfortable, you were speechless, happy, confused all at the same time.

He then sat up and lazily opened his eyes.

''Hug me''

Was all he said.

You were just so happy...

You smiled and cried the tears of joy.

You opened you arms for him and he leans his body and you wrapped your arms around your son.

He had his head on your chest and enjoyed a mothers warmth, something he haven't had for a long time. 

You ran your fingers trough his hair and smiled

''My baby boy..''