//Azusa x Reader//Love me!//

You snuggled closer to your boyfriends arm and yawned.

You and Azusa have been on the couch of your apartment for the whole day because it's been storming outside.

You've also been wearing his v-line sweatshirt(Which is baggy for you) and of course with a tank top underneath it.

''[Name]..''

He wrapped his arms around you and gave you a cold kiss on your temple, he lays his head on yours and closed his eyes.

He did look really tired but you just guessed that's how vampires are and look.

A question popped in your mind that you've been wanted to ask him.

''Azusa, why wont you let me meet your brothers?''

You felt him stiffen and he held you a lot tighter than he did before.

''Because...Your mine..''

You blushed at that.

You pouted like a child and lifted your head up from his chest too look at him

''Whats wrong? Are they bad people? At school you always pull me away from them..''

''No, they are not...bad people..but they..Want your..blood..''

''That's silly! They know I love you!''

He got silent after that.

''I..Know them..They just..Want to bite..you''

You sighed. of course they would, they are vampires. But you only let Azusa bite you. Stupid? Yes. But you just love him so much so that you let him bite you.

And he never said he loved you. Maybe only once or so..

''Tell me you love me or i'll go and talk to your brothers'' You said and and hid your smirk.

He frowned at you and slightly glared and he didn't say anything

''Did you know that Kou asked me for a date once? Wow, an Idol asking me? That-..''

Azusa grabbed me by the neck and pulled me closer to his face and stared.

Oppss..

''Don't say..Those stuff..[Name]-Chan..You're mine...Didn't you hear that..the first time?..''

''Hmph!..You never say 'I love you', it's always me!'' You turned your head to the side.

His eyes soften. He never did say 'I love you'.

He leaned his lips too your cheek and kissed you there.

A light blush covers your face.

He pulled away from your cheek and gave you small smile.

''I do..love you..''

_____________________________________________________________________________________