//Sakamaki Brothers// Mother-Reader//

They're kids
---------------------------------------------------------
There is no food in your refrigerator, how are you suppose to feed your six hungry children and it's not easy to feed those children because they all like different foods.

You sighed and closed your refrigerator, you walked to the living room and found your six children doing different stuff. 

Shuu was sitting on the couch and watching TV with half lidded eyes which means he is going to sleep any moment now.

Ayato is playing games on his phone

Reiji reading a book.

Laito he is also watching TV

Kanato is talking to his Teddy

Subaru...He is just staring at a white rose...He sure is an odd kid.

They all are so lazy. So you decided that you should bring them with you to buy some food and maybe some clothes.

You turned the TV off so that you could get some attention, you stood in front of the TV and crossed your arms over your chest.

''Everyone, get up and put your shoes on and jackets because we are going shopping so hurry up!'' You said and clapped your hands.

 Ayato was the only one who groaned and then they got up and started putting on their jacket's and shoes.

It was surprisingly easy this time because last time you literally had to bring Karl Heinz to help you...Which was not easy.

You opened the door and held it open for your children to get out and then locked it, you opened your minivan and helped your children to get in. You got to the driver's seat and put your own seat belt on and started the car.

''Mom, I want to put on the radio'' Shuu said, he was sitting in front because it was apparently his ''day'' to sit in front with his mother. 

''There is a lot of traffic today'' You mumbled to your self and stopped the car because the traffic lights turned red.

''Sure Shuu'' You gave him a small smile.

''Ayato give him back!''

''Pfft, stop being a baby Kanato!''

''I'm not a baby!''

You heard Kanato and Ayato argue in the back seat, The traffic light's are still red.

What the hell..

''Ayato give Teddy back!!'' You heard Kanato's voice crack. Which means that he'll start crying soon. Kanatos tantrums are the worst.

You turned your head to where they argued and glared at Ayato

''Ayato give Kanato his Teddy back and put your damn seat belt on!''

Ayato gave Teddy to Kanato and frowned and crossed  his arms over his chest.

You then turned your head back to see the traffic light's which turned green and you started to drive. 

In a few minutes you were in front of the shopping center, you decided to shop some clothes first.

You sighed and walked around the shopping center. You looked behind you to be careful not to lose your boys here, it would be difficult to find them. You wanted to buy some clothes for them before you look for some clothes for yourself.

You went inside a store which sold boy clothes for their age, you started looking around.

''Mom! I want this one!'' You felt Laito pulling your pants a bit to get your attention, you looked down at him and he held up a fedora hat