//Laito//Breakup//

(Laito is kinda yandere-ish in this chapter)

I hate him..And by him I mean my boyfriend. Latio Sakamaki.

 Why you ask? Well because I saw him again with a girl from our school.

Flaasshhbaacckk (To when reader-chan saw laito and the girl)

You were the last one in the girls changing room (You had P:E) and you changed out of your gym-uniform and got dressed to your school uniform and went out. That was the last class for today, you were walking in the hallway but stopped when you heard someone moan.

''Laito~'' You heard a girl's moan coming from the nurses room.

Your eyes widened and you had tears from the corner of your eyes.

He is cheating again.

You went to the nurses room and peeked in. You couldn't hold your tears back. You saw Latio with a girl from your school, and she only had her bra and her school skirt on and she was pressed against the wall while Laito was kissing her.

You grit your teeth and ran away with tears running down your face. 

This is it..

FLAASSHHBAACK END!

He has been with other girl's before and I always forgave him. I know. It's stupid. But I love him, I love the stupid fedora perverted vampire and at the same time I really hate him, I hate him so much I want to kill him.

 But I can't keep living like this. I have to break up with him.

I went on a night school here in japan and the Sakamakis and Mukamis also go here. Mukami Kou is really nice to me, he is always saying nice things to me and he sometimes make me laugh. I don't really laugh or smile anymore because of Laito.

I took a deep breath and breathed out. I went up the stairs which was leading to the rooftop of the school. You knew Laito was up there. You reached to the door so you opened it and walked out to the rooftop, you saw Laito standing there and he was looking up at the dark sky and had his teasing smile on his face.

I slowly waked towards him and stood behind him and I didn't say a word and closed my eyes, I took a deep breath again.

''Laito'' I said looking down at my feet which caused my hair fall on my eyes so that my eyes didn't show. He turned around and had his smirk on his face

''Ah Doll-chan~ Did you come here to see me~?'' He asked ''Or did you come here so I can bite you~? He purred.

 I can't say it..I can't say 'I want to break up with you'. Why, am I weak?..I couldn't move any part of my body. It was like I was frozen to ice.

Laito smirked and took a hold of my wrists and pushed me against the door, licked my neck and then bit it. He moaned as he got the taste of my blood.

No..

He then keeled down and looked up at me with his devilish smirk and took up my leg, he bit my thigh which made me grit my teeth and i still hid my eyes behind my hair

I don't want this..

He got up and was about to kiss me, he was by 2 inches close to my lips. 

But I spoke up.

''I'm breaking up..'' I very quietly said. His eyes widened slightly ''With you..'' I said.

''No, you're not'' He demanded and with one hand he took a hand full of my hair and gave me a rough kiss, I didn't kiss back which made him annoyed so he bit me on he neck harshly which made me cry in pain. Laito only grinned

''Do more of those faces Doll-Chan~ I want to hear those lewd sound's you can make~ I can make this the best night of your life and the most painful night of your life~'' He purred

I didn't say anything i only looked at him and gave a small weak smile

He frowned and undid my blazer and my shirt under. I still had my small smile on my face. He bit me again on the collarbone and i was loosing so much blood because of Laito

''Breaking up with you.. was the best and the most painful night of my life''

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the drama ;D