Your Biggest Mistake

"Chime!" Amy's phone alerted while her eyes scanned through her biology textbook, resting on her mahogany desk. Amy threw her head back out of exhaustion, looking up at her plain white ceiling then lifted herself up by supporting both of her plams on the side of the chair. Her legs felt numb from sitting there for hours and trying to shove all the information inside her brain. "Chime!" Another text message came through, urging Amy to speed towards her phone resting on her bed. Her eyes widened as soon as the name flashed onto her Iphone screen. Amy picked up her phone, slid her thumb across the screen. "Come outside babe." She read. The second text massage was an emoji blowing her a kiss.

"Sounds like a fucking blast." Amy muttered under her breath then stomped out of her small bedroom and down the stairs.

Her head whipped side to side but her parents were no where to be seen, at least not in the same room. She hurried her way towards the main door, being careful not to make any noises because if her dad found out she would be screwd. Amy twisted the handle, sliding the door open.  "Babe! What took you so long?" Spencer gushed while having his arms spread wide so Amy jumps in for a hug.

"Shhhh!" Amy pressed her finger against her plump lips then stepped outside of her house, making sure to quietly close the door behind her. Amy's eyes travelled towards Spencer's arms which were still spread wide. "I think the fuck not!" Amy folded her lean arms across her small chest while her eyes narrowed and her eyebrows drew together. "What the fuck Spencer?" The words penetrated through the gaps of her teeth, still making sure to be careful incase her parents find out.

"Why are you talking like that?" Spencer tilted his head sideways. "Did you just come back from the dentist?"

"Cos I'll be dead if my parents find out that you're here, you dickhead." Amy expressed her harsh words with a loud whisper.

"Oh come on." He winked. "I'll speak to your dad." He assured bravely as his voice got louder. Of course, he wanted to be the hero after all.

"Speak to him about what?" Her blood was boiling with rage. What the heck was he planning on doing?

"About us." He said it so casually like they actually had a real relationship. Amy's palm flatly collided against her face "Slap!" Her head was spinning at this point.

"Relax babe." Spencer flashed a toothy smile.

"Don't call me babe!" Amy threw her arms dramatically up in the air. "Please just leave before my parents see you. I should be studying." She explained.

"But I came here to surprise you with something." He argued.

"Haven't you surprised me enough already?" She whined.

He cleared his throat and began. "You are my crystal gem." He kneeled on one knee. "You always save the day." His voice was so loud that even Amy's neighbours could hear him.

"Shhh!" Amy concerned from Spencer's terrible singing.

"At least let me finish." He yelled from frustration. Why couldn't Amy just let him do his thing?

"That's a fucking Steven Universe song." Amy criticised, observing that the only things he changed was the pronouns and the tone of the song. Can Spencer be any less creative?

"You watch it too?" Spencer's eyes gleamed with excitement.

"No!" Amy placed both of her hands on her hips. "My nine year old cousin does." She rolled her eyes.

"Shit." He scratched the back of his head, still kneeling down on one knee as if he was about to propose.

The door suddenly whipped open. Amy's pulse quickened, her blood was racing while her heart nearly thumped out of her chest. Amy rotated her head backwards, observing her dad with blazing eyes and heaving chest while her mom stood behind him with wide eyes and parted lips. Noticing some random teenage guy kneeling on the floor while their daughter stood in front of him doing God knows what?