Love Forgives

"Flowers? That's supposed to make up for the past seven years?" Bella complained in a dead voice while scanning James up and down as he stood in front of her, trying to charm his way into Bella's heart with flowers, along with his attractive smile.

"Bella you're being too dramatic. How about we spend the night together, just you and me." James said casually then placed her favourite flowers onto her desk, lilac freesias.

Bella quietly chuckled "A night with just you and me? Hope you're not planning anything too

Bella quietly chuckled "A night with just you and me? Hope you're not planning anything too... You know... " She lifted an eyebrow. "Wild like... Friday night, last year." Her neutral face darkened at the mention of what happened last year. James noticed this hint of sadness that twinkled in her eyes which Bella was desperately trying to hide.

His happy face fell at the mention of that night, knowing that they never actually spoke about it after. "Bella that's why you think, I'm taking you out? Come on!" He lowered himself, resting both of his palms on her desk. "Bella I miss spending time with you. Remember, just like old times?" He tried to convince.

Bella's heart had been hit by a bus, when he referred to the old times. He had no idea how much she missed spending time with him like they used to. It was no secret how close they used to be. Every weekend they would eat breakfast at Medina before going hiking in grouse mountain, they would admire the beauty on the peak chair lift which transported them across the apex of grouse mountain. She remembered being amazed by a spectacular panorama that revealed the beauty and scale of Vancouver, and the grandeur of the Pacific Ocean as it graced the coastline for as far as their eyes could see. In the winter, they u would go snowboarding, James was the first to teach her how to snowboard. She absolutely loved it after her first time then it became a regular thing in the winter. At night, they would take long walks at the beach as the full moon dimmed all over the pale sand. Leaving them only with the sound of the ocean gushing back and forth when no one else was around.

"Please tell me that you will think about it. At least for our old time's sake." James pleaded, looking directly into Bella's ocean eyes.

After hesitating for a bit, she finally agreed saying "Sure." While smiling then nodding her head in agreement, knowing that she probably dug herself another whole in her heart to bury the pain, she would soon be receiving.

" While smiling then nodding her head in agreement, knowing that she probably dug herself another whole in her heart to bury the pain, she would soon be receiving