I Will Catch You If You Fall

Jenna's eyes fluttered at the glimpse of sunlight blinding her through her window while the clouds vanished across the sky. She twisted her face at the thought of waking Tyler up again. "Can't he just leave for college now!" She yelled out of frustration.

"Jenna!" She heard a voice call but it wasn't the usual voice of her mom waking her up for school.
"Jenna!" She called again. The voice was surprisingly familiar and faint and sounded like it was calling from outside.

Jenna urged herself to climb out of bed then dragged herself towards her window. The moment her eyes rested on the house opposite, a familiar face layed just across from their window. "Wait... is that?" Jenna blinked twice. Trying to fit a clear image in her head.

"Hey!" The girl waved from the house just opposite Jenna. After a few rapid blinks, it occurred to Jenna that all those noises made from last night was from the delivery truck because their new neighbour was moving in. And out of all the people in Vancouver her neighbour happened to be...

"Layla!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Guess who your new neighbour is?" Layla gushed from her window. Jenna's jaw dropped down to the ground. Still unable to believe what she was seeing. "Aren't you happy?" Layla questioned. Jenna stretched her lips giving the fakest smile she could possibly give that her cheeks started to hurt.

After that, Jenna rushed to her closet and wore whatever the hell she could find then sprinted out of her house, before Layla could catch up to her.

***

Lots of huffs and puffs were made while racing to school in her sage green button front cardigan paring it with her favourite mid light wash mom jeans. Her cardigan felt a lot tighter than her usual clothes which couldn't have made her more uncomfortable. It showed the structure of her full cleavage which she always tried her best to hide plus the length happened to be a lot shorter so she just kept pulling her pants up through out the entire journey.

Suddenly, the wind came gushing as the pale clouds went back to huddle the sky

Suddenly, the wind came gushing as the pale clouds went back to huddle the sky. Jenna hated every time that happened. "Can't the sun just stay out for a little longer?" She complained.

In the past couple of minutes, she turned around about fifty times, hoping that Layla wasn't behind her. Come on Jenna, she's not that bad! Is she?

***

During drama, Jenna had been trying to keep her distance from James after she practically shoved Janis inside her locker for yelling his name in conclusion. But she couldn't help but stare at him from a distance. Her eyes scanned him from his messy hair, down to his perfect pink lips, then unintentionally resting down to his manhood. "What the frick am I doing?" As soon as the realisation hit her, her head raced sideways as she dug her teeth into her lower lip, really wanting to take another glance but forcing herself not to. But eventually, found the nerve to rotate her head back. She sucked in a sharp intake of breath when her eyes rested on him again. Admiring how adorable he looked in a half asleep state. She dug her teeth deeper down her lip as her hormones went wild from fantasising about sliding her hand under his shirt. "What the frick am I doing?" She repeated. Without thinking, she colliding her palm again her cheek "smack!" James's eyes widened and his lips slightly parted from what he had just witnessed. "Oh God." she muttered under her breath. "He must think I'm a psycho." She had already embarrassed herself at the party in from of him and now this?