Orange Is The New Brown

"What the hell!" Jenna yelled allowed. Her eyes widened as she scanned her legs up and down. It looked... orange! She brushed the pad of her thumb against her leg but it still didn't come off. "What am I going to do now!" Jenna moaned out of frustration. It just looked like there is a massive blob of orange on her foot. No wonder why Mrs Kennedy never used it. Jenna decided to spray it on her legs entirely just so it didn't seem like there's was a huge orange spot on her leg but now people might even mistaken her into Tony the Tiger.

If she didn't rush to class right now she will late and an email would be sent to her mum. The last thing she wanted was to face Mrs Kennedy about her "ditching lessons"

Jenna hurried out of the bathroom then raced towards her classroom her eyes were so focus in the direction that she didn't have the courage to turn around and see peoples reactions to her orange legs.

"Gosh! I'm nearly there." Jenna breathed as she barged into her clases then springed onto the seat next to delilah.

"Jenna, This isn't a marathon!" Mrs... Yelled. "And what's with your legs? Looks like you dipped your feet right into a bucked full of orange paint." Jenna's cheeks flushed and she tried to breath in and out slowly trying to calm herself down from the anxiety she was receiving."

"Miss you owe her an apology." Delilah sat up from her seat in frustration.

" Delilah sat up from her seat in frustration

"Excuse me?" Miss Duffy raised an eyebrow.

"You're basically bullying her! You didn't even care to ask why she was late and if she was okay." Delilah's voice got louder.

"Sit your ass down!" Miss Duffy's palm slapped against the desk. "I'll speak to you about this by the end of this lesson!" The entire class started whispering from what had its happened. No one ever heard Miss Duffy use informal vocabulary before.

"I heard her boyfriend broke up with her." The girl on Jenna's right whispered to someone.

"Really? I thought she was on her period." The guy next to her whispered back.

"Are you okay?" Delilah concerned.

"Yah, thanks a lot for standing up for me." Jenna appreciated, feeling guilty.

"That's what friends are for." she smiled sweetly.

"I feel like I just got you in trouble." She lowered her head slightly in shame.

"Don't worry it's not like my parents care anyway." Delilah reassured with a wink. "So what happened?" She couldn't help but ask.