Don't Dress To Impress

Another day, another morning but the only difference today was a little bit more freedom. After, being woken up by her alarm, sleeping beauty finally made the choice to get up. Instead, of procrastinating like usual.

She slipped on her light pink fluffy slippers then dragged herself towards her enormously lavish bathroom. She snapped the light on as the vintage chandelier beamed it's glory through the tinkly crystals, bejewelled with rose cut-glass.

"Ugh." She moaned while staring at herself in the squeaky clean mirror, which was wide enough to go from one basin to another. The basins rested right below with four blush pink drawers, supporting it from underneath so there was more space for the other half of Stacy's beauty products. Of course, Mr Arrington made sure that Stacy's room was custom made, he would do anything for his only daughter. Since, he didn't just play the role of a father, he also played the role of a mother. He would spoil her with so many presents, everytime he went abroad. Versace, Gucci, Prada and of course, Stacy's favourite... Chanel. That was the least, he felt like he could do for Stacy since he went on so many business trips, every year.

Surprisingly, Stacy never acted like a spoilt brat. She could've showed off her wealth like the rest of the girls in her school but she didn't, she wanted people to like her for her, not because of how much money her father earned. Despite all the wealth, life for Stacy, still wasn't easy. Maybe her life would've been different, if people knew about her wealth.

Just like usual, Stacy performed her normal morning routine by brushing her teeth and washing and scrubbing her face with a bunch of Estèe Lauder products. She decided not to take a shower in the morning and rescheduled a bath at night. She missed doing her normal bubble bath routine, which was basically to play the violen version of Moon River in the background while reading Princess Diaries and having all the candles lit while she just relaxed her tensed muscles. The thought brought a smile on her face as she couldn't wait to do it tonight after, so long.

Since, it was non-uniform day today, she rushed through her double doors, racing into her giant closet, which was very Christian Dior with the grey and white combination. She had mountains of shoes lined up on the left and mountains of accessories stacked up on the right leaving her clothes racked up in the centre. She grabbed what she already picked out last night from the white sparkly table in the middle of her closet, which was layered in glass.

Swiftly, Stacy pulled over her cream lace lingerie and slipped into her pink abbreviated-midriff baring jacket with a black suede skirt which had a slit on the side and a Chanel belt that hung loosely as the diamonds sparkled on it. She inserted her earrings which had crystal pearls, accented with sparkling pavé, in the centre stage. Since, she wanted to try something different today she switched her sleek straight hair into big elegant curls, which she thought didn't look so bad. For make up, she went all natural by just adding few coats of mascara to her elegant long lashes. After, blending in her foundation, she dabbed a little bit of blush onto her cheeks, making her look more awake. Then to finish off her look, she applied her nudie Mac lip gloss on her pretty plump lips and voile!

 Then to finish off her look, she applied her nudie Mac lip gloss on her pretty plump lips and voile!