The Tricks You Play

Some of you complained about the chapters being too long so I decided to separate Jenna's and Stacy's chapter and from now on the chapters won't be a day long. I decided to make one every time a drama, event or chaos takes place so my chapters will be way shorter. I think it's the best thing to do and I wish I had done it sooner with my previous chapters. This also means that I will be posting more often. Enjoy reading!

After, a long ass week it was finally Friday, which didn't just mean having 2 days off this week. It's the day Jenna had been waiting for, throughout the entire week.

"I can't wait to go to Delilah's Halloween party tonight." Amy expressed to Jenna during drama. Drama was definitely one of the best classes Jenna took this year.

"Same!" Jenna expressed with a smile.

"Her parties are epic! If you haven't been to Delilah's parties then you really missed out." Amy exaggerated to complement her best friend.

"I am now!" Jenna gushed louder than usual, feeling quite lucky but a bit nervous at the same time. Was she really going to rebel against her mother just to go to a party?

"Boo!" Joseph creeped as he sneaked behind Jenna to give her a fright. Joseph was one of Jenna's closest friends or possibly even her bestfriend. He was wearing this weird Dracula costume which was meant to be "scary"

"Freak!" Jenna exclaimed as she looked behind her.

"You've got to admit, I did scare you." Joseph said, feeling proud.

"Yah, Jenna I saw you so don't even try to deny it." Amy joked.

"Okay... maybe a little." Jenna admited with a light laugh.

"Okay! Enough of the chat, now start rehearsing and Jenna, James get your butts on stage, right now!" Mr Aron ordered. Jenna was meant to play the role of James's little sister and James was supposed to stop Jenna from walking away from their family.

"Blink!" The light illuminated the pitch black stage. Only leaving, James and Jenna in the spotlight.

"Jenna! Don't leave." James begged, while running after her on stage.

"Leave me alone!" Jenna kept running.

"We care about you, don't leave us." James reassured stopping Jenna in place. So many thuds and buds were made by Jenna's sunken heart. Even though, it was a role play, she kind of wished he meant it for real.

Suddenly, Jenna rotated her head around, looking back at James and giving him and the audience fluttering eyelashes and trembling lips

Suddenly, Jenna rotated her head around, looking back at James and giving him and the audience fluttering eyelashes and trembling lips. She looked as if she was actually going to cry. "No one understands me." Jenna complained then shifted her head back to the spot.

"I understand you." James comforted while taking a step forward. "You always have me Jen." He got closer. "Always." He added. At this point Jenna could practically feel his hot breath colliding against the back of her neck.

Suddenly, he grabbed onto Jenna's arm then spinned her around to face him. James's arms snaked around Jenna's waste, pulling her closer then rested his chin on her shoulder, hugging her so passionately saying. "I care about you." The silence began, Jenna froze in her place as the intensity drove circles inside her head. Her heart romped and stomped inside of her. Her cheeks flushed, complementing her pretty pale skin. Somehow, they added the hug last minute and Jenna didn't even know about it. They looked like they were in a love scene, instead of a siblings scene.

"And cut! Well done." Mr Aron's voice echoed through his cone shaped speaker.

Jenna felt so embarrassed while pacing away from the stage. She couldn't help but think about what just happened with James, all this time she had been trying to stay away and forget about James because she knew she could never be with him but he was just so involved in her life. "Ohh this is terrible." Jenna mumbled.

"I heard it was James's idea to add the hug in the end." A voice which she vividly recognised stopped her in place. Oh not them again!

"Of course! but how is Jenna supposed to gain feelings for him through that?." Amanda from their group questioned while narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms.

"I don't know he's a weirdguy." One of the girls rolled her eyes

"Weird but hot." Another girl from the group, bit her lower lip. This time the girls wore white lace cami crop top with skinny high wasted denim jeans and an over sized denim jacket. Trying their best to look edgy.

Delilah told Jenna not to pay any attention to them because they were the "try hard group

Delilah told Jenna not to pay any attention to them because they were the "try hard group." They honestly tried too hard to be the coolest girls in their grade when in reality Delilah and the girls just got handed it automatically as soon as they entered the school. these group of girls were obsessed with them and obsessed with what happened in their friendship group with James and Daniel. The minute after, they get any information, they travel the words around like the are riding a damn rocket. Like the rumours about James being a fuck boy started since 8th grade and never died down. Was James the one to blame for that though?

Thank you so much for your support and I'm so sorry If I haven't been able to reply to all of you.

Daniel's Aesthetic