I Always Get Back To You

Instagram: @theseparationbetweenus

Stacy felt so glad finally being home after her dance class ended. She slumped her way towards the bathroom, grabbing her makeup wipes then gently removed her makeup, making sure that she wasn't roughly rubbing it against her skin. She once read in Cosmo that it was one of the biggest crimes committed against your skin. She slid her baring jacket over her head then unzipped her skirt, the thick material dropped down onto the titled floor. She stepped out of her clothes grabbing some of her Jo Malone candles out of her tall blush pink cabinet which rested close to her LED heated bathtub then lit the candles one by one, placing it onto the side of her whirlpool bathtub. She twisted the tap, causing the water to gush downwards then grabbed a bottle of her bare vanilla bodywash squirting it into the water and creating a river filled with bubbles. She grabbed her copy of the Princess Diaries then stepped into her circular bathtub which was nearly the size of a pool. The water was warm against her skin and loosened her tensed muscles. Her shoulders relaxed and a lazy sigh escaped from her mouth.

As soon as she opened her book she dived into the world of Mia Thermopolis. The ordinary unpopular teenage girl from New York who discovered that she was actually the princess of a European principality called Genovia. While reading the book Stacy felt like she was the one struggling with Princess lessons like table manners and ball dancing even though she was excellent at these types of things. It felt good somehow to travel to a completely different world and escape from reality.

The violen version of Moon River played in the background while the sweet smell of the candles flew into her nostrils. She could tell that they combined pear with quince introducing  the sweetness of honey which was surrounded with white freesias.

After twenty minutes of bathing in luxury, Stacy went for her casual look which was a grey cropped hoodie and of course one of her plaid skirts. This one was a mix of black, white and red which looked comfy yet preppy.

When she started to neatly brush her perfectly straight hair, the sound of ringing interrupted her from the back, causing her to turn around then immediately race towards her phone

When she started to neatly brush her perfectly straight hair, the sound of ringing interrupted her from the back, causing her to turn around then immediately race towards her phone. It was Jenna! she couldn't wait to tell Jenna about her day in dance class. It was the best thing that happened to Stacy so far.

"Hey." Jenna waved. Stacy noticed her wearing the gray Boston sweatshirt which she wore quite often to feel comfy.

"Hi!" Stacy beamed through Jenna's phone. "I see you're wearing your Boston jumper." There was a flush of embarrassment showing on Jenna's cheeks. It was because she had her bare legs showing underneath. She never would've done that if she was outside. She would've worn leggings or something underneath. Jenna always felt like her thighs were too big.

 Jenna always felt like her thighs were too big